*UPDATED* Western/Eastern Finals Dornas / Advertisements PHX/LAC/MIL/ATL (V1.1)

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K21 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

*UPDATED* Western/Eastern Finals Dornas / Advertisements PHX/LAC/MIL/ATL (V1.1)

Postby perkoniwa on Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:36 am

USE DEFAULT STADIUMS FOR THE BEST ALIGNMENT AND COMPATIBILITY, WCF/ECF RELEASED!

You can use modded stadiums that have the default number and order of LEDs that show advertisements
(example: 6 straight in a row for the scorers table LED and 1 on each baseline in the Clippers Staples Center, it varies from one arena to another, just make sure it's the same with the original arena that the devs made)

Playoff Dornas for WCF (PHX, LAC), ECF (MIL,ATL) plus previous dornas in 2nd round PHI, BKN, UTA, DEN for the 2021 post-season. Updated as of Game 1 WCF.
How to install:
1. Download the zip file
2. Extract it using 7zip or WinRAR
3. Paste the dornas folder into your Mods folder in your NBA2K21 directory.
3a. *Click replace files in the destination when a pop-up appears (this step only applies to those who have installed previous dornas before)
4. Give credit, show support, and have fun!
DOWNLOAD LINK V1.1

In-game example:

--------

V1.0

Playoff Dornas for ATL, PHI, BKN, MIL, UTA, LAC, PHX, DEN for the 2021 post-season. I tried to make it as accurate as I can, updated as of the second round.

I might make an East/West conference final (now released above) and NBA Finals version, but no promises.

Last edited by perkoniwa on Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
perkoniwa

Re: *NEW* 2021 Playoff Dornas / Advertisements for 8 Teams in 2nd Rd (V1.0)

Postby RickHolla on Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:05 am

my dornas are turned off after i did the install. its pitch black with the courtside banner ads. any idea what could be wrong?
RickHolla

Re: *NEW* 2021 Playoff Dornas / Advertisements for 8 Teams in 2nd Rd (V1.0)

Postby perkoniwa on Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:01 pm

Maybe try running NBA2K21 without the mods folder and see if the default dornas appear. Then put the mods folder back in and see if it works.

Or try putting only the dornas folder in the mods folder to see if other mods or previous dornas you have installed are conflicting with things

And make sure you have the latest version of the hook. I've tried it on mine on the Epic Games Version and it works well.

Also for others let me know if you can use this mod without problems to know if this is an isolated issue or a problem with the mod itself
perkoniwa

Re: *UPDATED* Western/Eastern Finals Dornas / Advertisements PHX/LAC/MIL/ATL (V1.1)

Postby perkoniwa on Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:58 pm

UPDATED for WCF (PHX, LAC) and ECF (MIL,ATL). I edited the first post on this thread for the download link.
perkoniwa

Re: *UPDATED* Western/Eastern Finals Dornas / Advertisements PHX/LAC/MIL/ATL (V1.1)

Postby Shuajota on Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:03 pm

I love how these dornas look! Great job.
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Return to NBA 2K21 Modding