A Couple of questions...

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K21 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

A Couple of questions...

Postby KennyXReno on Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:03 pm

Before I ask, let me say that I'm thankful for the help I've gotten from guys like Shuajota, Pinoy and The Goods as well as any others here on the boards that have offered info.

With that being said, let me get down to it.

Question 1: How do I change a teams color set without the use of the NBA 2K21 Tool?

Question 2: With the uniforms I've modded, I've noticed that they don't appear similar to the ones that are in the game's manifest. Like for instance, just for test purposes, I'll pick the same team in 2KU in Freestyle mode, but when I stack up my modded jerseys side by side, or even with another team I've got modded jerseys with, they seem to be stuck on one uniform, even when I switch unis back and forth. I suspect that it could be my graphics card needing an update, so I'll do that after this post and edit it for an update on that. If that doesn't work, I'll still give an update.

If it's not the graphics card, what could that mean and what can I do to resolve that?

EDIT: Even after updating my graphics card, it's still the same.

Additional Question: Would anyone happen to have a PSD template based on the dimensions of the High School Court on hand? That'd be great, too.

Thanks in advance.
KennyXReno

Return to NBA 2K21 Modding