I made a 2021-22 Roster on PC 2k21

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K21 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

I made a 2021-22 Roster on PC 2k21

Postby WilhelmTheOkay on Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:21 am

Hello, I'm currently working on a roster for the 2021-22 season on 2k21 PC. At the moment all the teams are put mostly together, currently only missing a few bench/two-way guys I have to create from scratch. Injuries are my best guess at a return, please let me know if I have missed any or got the timetable on their return wrong. There is an issue with long-term contracts in that the maximum I can set a yearly wage to is $38.15 million, which most stars very easily surpass nowadays, so if you do a long term playthrough some teams will have significantly more cap space than in real life (if anyone know a way to fix this please let me know).

As of writing this a few teams haven't filled all their rosters spots and other still have to cut some players. I will continue to update this as teams nail down their final rosters in the coming weeks. Also please let me know of any mistakes.

The Roster is called "2022 Start" by A Minor Inconvenience
This topic was moved from NBA 2K21 by Andrew on Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:50 pm.
WilhelmTheOkay

Re: I made a 2021-22 Roster on PC 2k21

Postby WilhelmTheOkay on Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:34 am

Hello, I've updated the rosters as best as I could, all the confirmed signings have been added, but the Beverley can't be fully completed as the Grizzlies are currently sitting on 19 contracts irl, so I'm going to wait for them to get the roster down to 15 to try to complete everything. Please let me know if I have missed someone.
WilhelmTheOkay

Re: I made a 2021-22 Roster on PC 2k21

Postby yh77 on Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:39 pm

WilhelmTheOkay wrote:Hello, I'm currently working on a roster for the 2021-22 season on 2k21 PC. At the moment all the teams are put mostly together, currently only missing a few bench/two-way guys I have to create from scratch. Injuries are my best guess at a return, please let me know if I have missed any or got the timetable on their return wrong. There is an issue with long-term contracts in that the maximum I can set a yearly wage to is $38.15 million, which most stars very easily surpass nowadays, so if you do a long term playthrough some teams will have significantly more cap space than in real life (if anyone know a way to fix this please let me know).

As of writing this a few teams haven't filled all their rosters spots and other still have to cut some players. I will continue to update this as teams nail down their final rosters in the coming weeks. Also please let me know of any mistakes.

The Roster is called "2022 Start" by A Minor Inconvenience

you can use 2ktool to set wage
Steam : yh110077
EYEUC : yh110077
PayPal : https://www.paypal.me/yh77110077
yh77

Return to NBA 2K21 Modding