NBA 2K22 Credits

Talk about NBA 2K22 here.

NBA 2K22 Credits

Postby Dee4Three on Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:47 am

It scrolls for 26 minutes straight!

Have any of you gone into the credits section on NBA 2K22? It is easy to forget or simply not know how many people are involved in making these games. So many names that have such a big impact on the game that we have never heard of before.

We always send our feedback at Mike Wang, Czar, Chris, Ronnie (Who doesn't work on the game), and Stauffer, because that is who we are presented with as contacts. However, look at the lists of these names and the roles they play.

Note: This is on the next gen version

phpBB [video]
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Re: NBA 2K22 Credits

Postby Andrew on Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:33 pm

That's one long credits crawl! It really does emphasise how many people work on these games, however.

Giving appropriate credit seems to be an issue within the industry, too. Considering how important it is for one's resume, it's definitely shady that companies find ways to exclude people from the credits. There should probably be a better way of viewing a game's credits as well, but the traditional movie-style crawl likely isn't going anywhere.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Re: NBA 2K22 Credits

Postby sticky-fingers on Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:49 am

watch 2K9 credits, then those, it helps to understand how much 2K has grown
the ratio between those who really work on the game and those who gravitate around it has become simply hallucinating
you also understand why online gaming with 2K servers is a mess, well, the answer is also here.
sticky-fingers

Return to NBA 2K22