MyLeague files disappearing/ will not save

Talk about NBA 2K22 here.

MyLeague files disappearing/ will not save

Postby Huagh on Wed May 18, 2022 3:31 pm

I started a throwback MyLeague a couple of weeks ago, inspired by the likes of Dom2k's streams. I made it all the way from 1996 to 2003 with no problem, and I've been changing each teams jerseys accordingly (minus the Pelicans because they weren't a team for those years). I decided to download some cyberfaces earlier yesterday to make players from that era look more like themselves. I realized later that now my saves weren't beginning to save. I looked at some other answers to this problem, and saw that it might have to do with custom jerseys, and noticed that a couple of teams logos were missing and that the grizzlies had the say jerseys and logo as the Lakers. I changed the Grizzlies uniforms/logos and added the logos to other teams, and still I could not save and the save file would just disappear after I tried to make a new save. I also saw that maybe having two many MyLeague saves (I had a couple for this current season already saved), might be the problem. I had 4, including this throwback myleague, and deleted two saves I won't be playing again. I was then able to save again just a couple minutes ago, and so I thought that might have been the fix. So I went back to fix the Grizzlies jerseys and the missing logos, and now I am back to not being able to save again. So I now have deleted the cyberfaces that I had put in yesterday, and I still can't save. Does anyone know how I can solve this?
Huagh

Return to NBA 2K22