Don’t change jersey on myleague games

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K22 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Don’t change jersey on myleague games

Postby Robinhudloom1226 on Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:38 pm

Good day!

I am playing a retro season, (2001-02). Some games they randomly change to CITY jerseys or new jerseys, how can I avoid this? I use the hook and try to change jerseys on that team (there is more than 30) and nothing seem to change…
Robinhudloom1226

Re: Don’t change jersey on myleague games

Postby vetmin on Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:34 pm

I don't entirely follow. Do you mean that when you are about to play a MyLeague game, you set the jerseys as you want them, but then it automatically switches to something else once you're actually on the court? I've never had that happen before. If you just mean that the jerseys are sometimes initially set to Statement/City/etc., that is true, but I think most people (whether playing retro or present-day, with mods or not) just manually set their preferred jerseys on the pre-game matchup screen.
vetmin

Postby Robinhudloom1226 on Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:22 pm

vetmin wrote:I don't entirely follow. Do you mean that when you are about to play a MyLeague game, you set the jerseys as you want them, but then it automatically switches to something else once you're actually on the court? I've never had that happen before. If you just mean that the jerseys are sometimes initially set to Statement/City/etc., that is true, but I think most people (whether playing retro or present-day, with mods or not) just manually set their preferred jerseys on the pre-game matchup screen.

Thanks for the reply sir, what I meant was, I am playing a retro myleague and I always simcast. I had all of them in classic jerseys but sometime somehow when I Simcast the have modern jerseys. I changed it in nba 2k tools but can not do anything, thanks! I just want them to wear the classic unis that I set for them
Robinhudloom1226

Postby vetmin on Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:48 pm

Robinhudloom1226 wrote:
vetmin wrote:I don't entirely follow. Do you mean that when you are about to play a MyLeague game, you set the jerseys as you want them, but then it automatically switches to something else once you're actually on the court? I've never had that happen before. If you just mean that the jerseys are sometimes initially set to Statement/City/etc., that is true, but I think most people (whether playing retro or present-day, with mods or not) just manually set their preferred jerseys on the pre-game matchup screen.

Thanks for the reply sir, what I meant was, I am playing a retro myleague and I always simcast. I had all of them in classic jerseys but sometime somehow when I Simcast the have modern jerseys. I changed it in nba 2k tools but can not do anything, thanks! I just want them to wear the classic unis that I set for them

Oh, I don't really know about SimCast. Sorry. If the jerseys appear correctly in the pre-game jersey selection interface, as well as in the normal, played game, but not in SimCast (where I never even realized there was any sort of jersey display), I wouldn't know how to fix that.
vetmin

Return to NBA 2K22 Modding