NBA 2K22 EUROLEAGUE SCOREBOARD & BREAKBOARD RELEASED

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K22 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: NBA 2K23 SCOREBOARD V2.0 RELEASED

Postby therealgrimmie on Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:10 pm

Thank you for releasing a V2. Superb work as always. (Y)

PS. Noticed a minor bug. The score animation for the away team is different from the home team. :?

"ALL IS VANITY"
therealgrimmie

Postby monja on Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:51 am

Thanks for the release! I really loved your original scoreboard release. but this looks more refined.

though if i were to change 1 thing about it, id remove the timeout text, just to remove a bit of clutter. overall tho the design is very clean and gets the job done. great job!
Consider supporting my work by donating here:
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/mnjpata ... le.x=en_US
monja

Postby rtomb_03 on Wed Sep 07, 2022 6:50 am

monja wrote:Thanks for the release! I really loved your original scoreboard release. but this looks more refined.

though if i were to change 1 thing about it, id remove the timeout text, just to remove a bit of clutter. overall tho the design is very clean and gets the job done. great job!

I will release a revised once the 2k23 is out..
rtomb_03
(INACTIVE)

Postby rtomb_03 on Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:00 am

Last edited by rtomb_03 on Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:27 am, edited 6 times in total.
rtomb_03
(INACTIVE)

Postby Shuajota on Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:39 am

rtomb_03 wrote:EUROLEAGUE SCOREBOARD for PCBASKET https://www.shuajota.com/2021/09/pcbask ... -fiba.html
PREVIEW
[ Image ]

WOW, thank you so much for this :applaud:
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Postby ernel2014 on Thu Sep 08, 2022 5:29 am

rtomb scoreboard looks nice. I was just in the process of finishing it for shuajota. Also thanks for helping me on my scoreboard as well, the knicks scoreboard is a pain in the you know what from a the bonus issue we were trying to tackle.
ernel2014

Postby rtomb_03 on Thu Sep 08, 2022 6:43 am

Shuajota wrote:
rtomb_03 wrote:EUROLEAGUE SCOREBOARD for PCBASKET https://www.shuajota.com/2021/09/pcbask ... -fiba.html
PREVIEW
[ Image ]

(update: PREVIEW)
You need to change the Text Light and Text Dark color in your Roster, that is actually the Primary and Secondary team color.. in your Roster its all black and it doesn't show in scoreboard..
and in actual Euroleague scoreboard it shows the whole Team Name.
rtomb_03
(INACTIVE)

Postby Shuajota on Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:05 am

ernel2014 wrote:rtomb scoreboard looks nice. I was just in the process of finishing it for shuajota. Also thanks for helping me on my scoreboard as well, the knicks scoreboard is a pain in the you know what from a the bonus issue we were trying to tackle.

Thank you guys, I appreciate it a lot.
Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:06 am

rtomb_03 wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
PREVIEW
[ Image ]

(update: PREVIEW)
You need to change the Text Light and Text Dark color in your Roster, that is actually the Primary and Secondary team color.. in your Roster its all black and it doesn't show in scoreboard..
and in actual Euroleague scoreboard it shows the whole Team Name.

Okay I will update it. Thanks again.
Shuajota

Postby rtomb_03 on Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:56 pm

Anyone know how to fix the tricode City/State Name.. the color cant be edited and changes based on home team color..
I don't have problem with tricode Team Name.. Im using 2k22 VCUIELEMENT.. hex position away team: 925d - E8 3C 81 55 home team: 92d5 - D0 45 FA 90
rtomb_03
(INACTIVE)

Postby tobay2k on Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:22 pm

rtomb_03 wrote:Anyone know how to fix the tricode City/State Name.. the color cant be edited and changes based on home team color..
I don't have problem with tricode Team Name.. Im using 2k22 VCUIELEMENT.. hex position away team: 925d - E8 3C 81 55 home team: 92d5 - D0 45 FA 90
[ Image ]

Dear rtomb_03, may I ask how did you achieve that lighting? It looks so good!
I remember back in 2K19 a modder called michaelvlutz49 released a fog mod (stadium files) that appeared glitched ingame and gave a similar look/almost the same lighting combination just with less reflections and it was my favorite back in the days for 2K19.. Unfortunately because that specific look was unintentionally he never completed it for all teams or polished it completely. Here is the link to the old thread:
viewtopic.php?f=241&t=106132&start=25
Scroll a bit down and you'll find posts from @Dee4three explaining it with screenshots, there are some more on page 4.
Is it a reshade or did you achieve it through stadium files? Really curious to know...
tobay2k

Postby vetmin on Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:48 am

rtomb_03 wrote:Anyone know how to fix the tricode City/State Name.. the color cant be edited and changes based on home team color..
[ Image ]

What color do you want to make it? White?
vetmin

Postby rtomb_03 on Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:22 pm

Tobay93 wrote:
[ Image ]

I remember back in 2K19 a modder called michaelvlutz49 released a fog mod (stadium files) that appeared glitched ingame and gave a similar look/almost the same lighting combination just with less reflections and it was my favorite back in the days for 2K19.. Unfortunately because that specific look was unintentionally he never completed it for all teams or polished it completely. Here is the link to the old thread:
Scroll a bit down and you'll find posts from @Dee4three explaining it with screenshots, there are some more on page 4.
Is it a reshade or did you achieve it through stadium files? Really curious to know...

Its a stadium lighting, I don't use reshade. same concept as michalvlutz using ibl, and postfx and crowdfx to balance the color, intensity etc.
rtomb_03
(INACTIVE)

Postby rtomb_03 on Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:30 pm

vetmin wrote:
[ Image ]

Yes. It cant be edited in VC_ColorR G B. it is targeted to titlecard State/City name.. as you notice on my post above (preview) it is white when I use the Team Name as a tricode.. I even swap the bonus_text and team_score as a tricode in vcuielement, the result is the same..
I need to find a new target source for City/State name as a tricode that are not connected to the home team color..
rtomb_03
(INACTIVE)

Postby vetmin on Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:11 pm

rtomb_03 wrote:
vetmin wrote:
[ Image ]

Yes. It cant be edited in VC_ColorR G B. it is targeted to titlecard State/City name.. as you notice on my post above (preview) it is white when I use the Team Name as a tricode.. I even swap the bonus_text and team_score as a tricode in vcuielement, the result is the same..
I need to find a new target source for City/State name as a tricode that are not connected to the home team color..

Can you screenshot the corresponding hex sequences for the tricode elements (i.e., the whole hex blocks, not just the 4-byte codes corresponding to the text sources)?
vetmin

Postby rtomb_03 on Wed Sep 14, 2022 12:41 am

vetmin wrote:
rtomb_03 wrote:
vetmin wrote:
[ Image ]

Can you screenshot the corresponding hex sequences for the tricode elements (i.e., the whole hex blocks, not just the 4-byte codes corresponding to the text sources)?

I don't think more than that 4-byte is needed cuz it works on Team Name and Normal Tricode.
here's the screenshot
download/file.php?mode=view&id=26064
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rtomb_03
(INACTIVE)

Postby tobay2k on Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:14 pm

rtomb_03 wrote:
Tobay93 wrote:
[ Image ]

Its a stadium lighting, I don't use reshade. same concept as michalvlutz using ibl, and postfx and crowdfx to balance the color, intensity etc.

Would be really thankful if you could share a link to these stadium lightings :bowdown2:
tobay2k

Postby vetmin on Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:37 pm

rtomb_03 wrote:
vetmin wrote:
rtomb_03 wrote:
vetmin wrote:
[ Image ]

I don't think more than that 4-byte is needed cuz it works on Team Name and Normal Tricode.
here's the screenshot

Try F1 FB 0B B5 for the away tricode and 79 81 B8 3F for the home tricode.
vetmin

Postby rtomb_03 on Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:39 pm

Tobay93 wrote:
rtomb_03 wrote:
Tobay93 wrote:
[ Image ]

Would be really thankful if you could share a link to these stadium lightings :bowdown2:

here's the file, paste all inside the stadium iff
Last edited by rtomb_03 on Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rtomb_03
(INACTIVE)

Postby rtomb_03 on Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:42 pm

vetmin wrote:
rtomb_03 wrote:
vetmin wrote:
rtomb_03 wrote:
vetmin wrote:
[ Image ]

here's the screenshot

Wow, how you did that? :bowdown: :applaud: Thanks alot ..
rtomb_03
(INACTIVE)

Postby tobay2k on Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:39 am

rtomb_03 wrote:
Tobay93 wrote:
rtomb_03 wrote:
Tobay93 wrote:
[ Image ]

here's the file, paste all inside the stadium iff

Appreciate it man! Somehow I'm getting grey/black results with it thought. Tried it on 2K23 and also 2K22 with same result. I'm using shared folder on both games. Dragged all the files from inside the bucks folder in the stadium iff file, not in the lightmap one. Am I doing something wrong?
tobay2k

Postby Shuajota on Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:52 am

vetmin wrote:
rtomb_03 wrote:
vetmin wrote:
rtomb_03 wrote:
vetmin wrote:
[ Image ]

here's the screenshot

Thanks guys for your help. We appreciate it a lot. This scoreboard will be a great addition for our project.
Shuajota

Postby mckagan22 on Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:17 am

Hey rtomb ur 2k23 scoreboard still cannot be used on 2k23 correct ?
mckagan22

Postby vetmin on Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:40 am

rtomb_03 wrote:
vetmin wrote:
rtomb_03 wrote:
vetmin wrote:
rtomb_03 wrote:
vetmin wrote:
[ Image ]

here's the screenshot

Wow, how you did that? :bowdown: :applaud: Thanks alot ..

Nothing fancy, it was just in some overlay (i.e., the non-color-specific city names), so I noted it. See here for some more tidbits that may be of help: https://vetmin.wordpress.com/
vetmin

Postby rtomb_03 on Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:09 am

Tobay93 wrote:
Tobay93 wrote:
Appreciate it man! Somehow I'm getting grey/black results with it thought. Tried it on 2K23 and also 2K22 with same result. I'm using shared folder on both games. Dragged all the files from inside the bucks folder in the stadium iff file, not in the lightmap one. Am I doing something wrong?

just use the default 2k22 arena file, or don't include the arena.scne, just edit your vc_spotlight intensity to 0.00000001 in your arena scne

mckagan22 wrote:Hey rtomb ur 2k23 scoreboard still cannot be used on 2k23 correct ?

I don't have 2k23.. I think the scoreboard works, but not the english.iff

vetmin wrote:
vetmin wrote:Nothing fancy, it was just in some overlay (i.e., the non-color-specific city names), so I noted it. See here for some more tidbits that may be of help: https://vetmin.wordpress.com/

It means it is somewhere in 2k files the target source for non-colored city..
the Series Record (eg. playoffs) is also there which I seen before. You can swap any of those text inputs like score, new score, tricode, bonus etc. I mean interchangeable to each other, just need to edit the text timings in vcuielements.. You can put the team records, or team fouls etc on bonus text (as example). I tested before but I'm still trying to find the edit bonus text or new score timings. If those things (timings) are solve, we can recreate a realistic scoreboard or copy the nextgen 2k23 sb.
rtomb_03
(INACTIVE)

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K22 Modding