NBA 2K22 EUROLEAGUE SCOREBOARD & BREAKBOARD RELEASED

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K22 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: NBA 2K22-23 EUROLEAGUE SCOREBOARD & BREAKBOARD RELEASED

Postby rtomb_03 on Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:15 am

EUROLEAGUE SCOREBOARD AND BREAKBOARD RELEASED

rtomb_03
(INACTIVE)

Postby Shuajota on Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:08 am

WOW! Thank you so much for this! :applaud:
Do you know if we can convert it to NBA 2K23 as well?
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Postby rtomb_03 on Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:16 am

Shuajota wrote:WOW! Thank you so much for this! :applaud:

copy the newscorebug.vcuielement from 2k23 scoreboard, paste it inside, i think it will work. but need to edit the tricode.. i dont have 2k23 wc i can’t test
rtomb_03
(INACTIVE)

Postby Shuajota on Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:34 am

rtomb_03 wrote:

copy the newscorebug.vcuielement from 2k23 scoreboard, paste it inside, i think it will work. but need to edit the tricode.. i dont have 2k23 wc i can’t test

Thanks again
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Postby mckagan22 on Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:49 pm

rtomb_03 wrote:

At least for me this method is still not working, well guess we have to wait until you can convert it after you have the new game. Thanks for the tip anyway rtomb
mckagan22

Re: NBA 2K23 SCOREBOARD V2.0 RELEASED

Postby tobay2k on Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:08 am

rtomb_03 wrote:
Tobay93 wrote:
Tobay93 wrote:
Appreciate it man! Somehow I'm getting grey/black results with it thought. Tried it on 2K23 and also 2K22 with same result. I'm using shared folder on both games. Dragged all the files from inside the bucks folder in the stadium iff file, not in the lightmap one. Am I doing something wrong?

just use the default 2k22 arena file, or don't include the arena.scne, just edit your vc_spotlight intensity to 0.00000001 in your arena scne

mckagan22 wrote:Hey rtomb ur 2k23 scoreboard still cannot be used on 2k23 correct ?

I don't have 2k23.. I think the scoreboard works, but not the english.iff

vetmin wrote:
vetmin wrote:Nothing fancy, it was just in some overlay (i.e., the non-color-specific city names), so I noted it. See here for some more tidbits that may be of help: https://vetmin.wordpress.com/

It means it is somewhere in 2k files the target source for non-colored city..
the Series Record (eg. playoffs) is also there which I seen before. You can swap any of those text inputs like score, new score, tricode, bonus etc. I mean interchangeable to each other, just need to edit the text timings in vcuielements.. You can put the team records, or team fouls etc on bonus text (as example). I tested before but I'm still trying to find the edit bonus text or new score timings. If those things (timings) are solve, we can recreate a realistic scoreboard or copy the nextgen 2k23 sb.

Thank u so much rtomb!! It also gives the same results with the default arena file but without the arena.scne it works flawlessly! How does the arena.scne enhance this lighting cause it looks so good already and how do I edit this file?
tobay2k

Re: NEXT-GEN & REALISTIC Basket Stanchion

Postby BlackTop85 on Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:52 pm

rtomb_03 wrote:There will be two sets of stanchion, REALISTIC and NEXT-GEN same as PS5 & X-Box version with National Broadcast padding

NEXT GEN STANCHION Preview:
[ Image ]

Hi rtomb,

Firstly, great job with these stanchions. These are fantastic!

Any chance you know which net model you're using in the above image? It looks great with your stanchions but I can't seem to locate it...

Thanks in advance!
BlackTop85

Previous

Return to NBA 2K22 Modding