Tony D's NBA 2K97 / New roster update available! (April 21st)

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K22 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Tony D's 1996-97 Season Roster RELEASED!

Postby Tony Divence on Sun May 01, 2022 12:59 am

Tetsuo Shima wrote:
Tony Divence wrote:
Tetsuo Shima wrote:
kreshnav wrote:
fondairplane_814 wrote:I downloaded the mod but the only team jerseys that have downloaded for me are the 76ers and clippers, does anybody know why this has happened?
I'm not sure why but I'm having the same problem. If anyone knows how to fix this I'd love the help.

Hello, mee too .Any ideas?

Have you followed the installation instructions on this mod?

yes, the hook tool and the mod folder are in the nba2k22 folder (steam version eu).

It's working for me. My best guess is you're doing something wrong with the mod installation, have you downloaded and enabled all the plugins for hook tool? Without the plugins the custom art don't show up.
Tony Divence

Re: Tony D's NBA 2K97 / New roster update available! (April 21st)

Postby Tetsuo Shima on Sun May 08, 2022 9:42 am

Hi , i don't know why but it works now. I'am grateful for your work and your time .
Tetsuo Shima

Postby Warbot_ on Sat May 28, 2022 8:13 am

Recently ran into the Supersonic jersey issue myself recently was wondering if anyone found a fix or at least the cause because it was fine when i started using the mod a few weeks ago
Warbot_

Postby Dee4Three on Tue May 31, 2022 5:54 am

Keep up the good work, Tony.

Hopefully you will continue to be around when 2K23 gets released. And fingers crossed that the next version is a PS5/Series X port.

Modders will be all over that.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Tony Divence on Thu Jun 02, 2022 3:20 pm

Warbot_ wrote:Recently ran into the Supersonic jersey issue myself recently was wondering if anyone found a fix or at least the cause because it was fine when i started using the mod a few weeks ago

I haven't still found any issues with Sonics jerseys myself. Read the install instructions carefully (Y)
Tony Divence

Postby Tony Divence on Thu Jun 02, 2022 3:22 pm

Dee4Three wrote:Keep up the good work, Tony.

Hopefully you will continue to be around when 2K23 gets released. And fingers crossed that the next version is a PS5/Series X port.

Modders will be all over that.

Hey thanks Dee! (Y) I'll be around for sure taking on new retro roster challenges if the new version is "next gen". Otherwise i'll stay improving this roster or doing some new seasons for 2K22 :cool:
Tony Divence

Postby dev03 on Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:27 am

Just installed the mod the other day and it's really good. I'm also running into the Seattle jerseys being only OKC ones. Also curious why it always defaults to current jerseys for every team and have to manually change them before every game too.
dev03

Postby vinrich10 on Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:25 am

Yesterday was a great day - I was getting so much work done at home...
Until I stumbled upon this mod and all my productivity went out the window haha!

This is seriously an awesome mod - great work to all involved!

Tony, any chance you'll add the NBC broadcast in this mod?
vinrich10

Postby Tony Divence on Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:23 pm

vinrich10 wrote:Yesterday was a great day - I was getting so much work done at home...
Until I stumbled upon this mod and all my productivity went out the window haha!

Hey thanks! Haha :lol: I will not do NBC broadcast for this one, but if you want some NBC feel you can look for retro NBC scoreboard and i think vetmin did retro NBC intro for 2K22 also :cheeky:
Tony Divence

Postby vinrich10 on Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:35 am

Tony Divence wrote:
vinrich10 wrote:Yesterday was a great day - I was getting so much work done at home...

Hey thanks! Haha :lol: I will not do NBC broadcast for this one, but if you want some NBC feel you can look for retro NBC scoreboard and i think vetmin did retro NBC intro for 2K22 also :cheeky:

I've searched everywhere! lol no luck, all good though :cool:
vinrich10

Postby Warbot_ on Sun Jun 19, 2022 2:51 am

Found a solution for the missing Supersonics jerseys issue . All u have to do is use the NBA 2K tool and set the OKC home and away jerseys to the 95-96 seattle supersonic jerseys
Warbot_

Postby Tony Divence on Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:23 pm

Warbot_ wrote:Found a solution for the missing Supersonics jerseys issue . All u have to do is use the NBA 2K tool and set the OKC home and away jerseys to the 95-96 seattle supersonic jerseys

Can you describe me this problem more, and maybe put a screenshot and what gamemode it's occurring? There should not even be OKC jerseys in Sonics jersey arsenal, just double checked and for me it's working in Play Now and MyLeague. Checked 2K tools also and the team don't even have OKC jerseys to change, don't know which team you're editing :shock:

Image Image Image
Tony Divence

Postby Warbot_ on Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:11 am

Tony Divence wrote:
Warbot_ wrote:Found a solution for the missing Supersonics jerseys issue . All u have to do is use the NBA 2K tool and set the OKC home and away jerseys to the 95-96 seattle supersonic jerseys

Can you describe me this problem more, and maybe put a screenshot and what gamemode it's occurring? There should not even be OKC jerseys in Sonics jersey arsenal, just double checked and for me it's working in Play Now and MyLeague. Checked 2K tools also and the team don't even have OKC jerseys to change, don't know which team you're editing :shock:

[ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ]

It happens in all the game modes i think one of the most recent game updates in the last 2 months forcibly adds the okc jerseys back in the rotation in place of the supersonic ones you have in the mod for some people
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Warbot_

Postby JustinPSports on Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:34 am

Any recommendations for draft classes for this mod? I am looking to start a MyLeague with this mod.

Edit: After some digging through a Discord server or two, I found dloadingdlo's draft classes for the 1997-2001 seasons. Do you recommend using these with your mod? Or would it cause any clashes?
JustinPSports

Postby JustinPSports on Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:33 am

JustinPSports wrote:Any recommendations for draft classes for this mod? I am looking to start a MyLeague with this mod.

Edit: After some digging through a Discord server or two, I found dloadingdlo's draft classes for the 1997-2001 seasons. Do you recommend using these with your mod? Or would it cause any clashes?
It appears the draft class I thought I had for 1997 was a combo with 1996's class.

It looks like I will need to wait on someone to make one with solely 1997 in it.
JustinPSports

Postby JustinPSports on Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:53 pm

Tony Divence wrote:

Tried to use the 2K20 NBC scoreboard on 2K22. It crashed the game each time.
JustinPSports

Postby vinrich10 on Mon Jul 18, 2022 2:19 am

Hey Tony, I noticed that when playing in the playoff mode that the Rockets have the playoff logo on the court - are there other teams that have the playoff logo or just certain teams?
vinrich10

Postby DEERxBanshee on Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:07 am

Yeah I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. I followed the instructions. Have the mod installed in my game directory as well as NBA hook and it's all over the place. I saw you mentioned downloading plugins for NBA hook a few posts up. Which plugins? I found some plugins and inserted those into the scripts and it actually made things worse with ads now showing up on the uniforms lol.
DEERxBanshee

Postby A87 on Tue Jan 10, 2023 12:43 am

Hii Tony, yesterday I discovered ur roster and you have my respect mate. It's Amazing job
I have a doubt, we just need to download online roster and move mod folder to game root right?
I say this coz I noticed that I don't have anymore halftime comments of Shaq and company even i saw that u included. What is missing?
Thx!
A87

Postby Tony Divence on Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:58 am

A87 wrote:Hii Tony, yesterday I discovered ur roster and you have my respect mate. It's Amazing job
I have a doubt, we just need to download online roster and move mod folder to game root right?
I say this coz I noticed that I don't have anymore halftime comments of Shaq and company even i saw that u included. What is missing?
Thx!

Thank you! Halftime show doesn't appear all the time and yes you need to have the mods folder in the in you NBA 2K22 folder. You also need NBA 2K Hook -plugin for the mods to take effect :cool:
Tony Divence

Postby Tony Divence on Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:59 am

DEERxBanshee wrote:Yeah I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. I followed the instructions. Have the mod installed in my game directory as well as NBA hook and it's all over the place. I saw you mentioned downloading plugins for NBA hook a few posts up. Which plugins? I found some plugins and inserted those into the scripts and it actually made things worse with ads now showing up on the uniforms lol.

Don't know about this, for me it's running like it should.
Tony Divence

Postby Tony Divence on Fri Feb 03, 2023 2:00 am

vinrich10 wrote:Hey Tony, I noticed that when playing in the playoff mode that the Rockets have the playoff logo on the court - are there other teams that have the playoff logo or just certain teams?

Just some teams.
Tony Divence

Postby Camargo91 on Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:41 am

I'm noob in NBA2K and basketball. I just bought NBA 2K23 and I liked the game, but my interest would be to play this mod (or other seasons from the 90s).

Tony, do you intend to make this mod for 2k23? Can I wait? Remembering that I'm new to the world of basketball games, so everything is very complicated to understand on these mod pages.

I'm waiting the answer! Thank you!
Camargo91

Postby Tony Divence on Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:48 pm

Camargo91 wrote:I'm noob in NBA2K and basketball. I just bought NBA 2K23 and I liked the game, but my interest would be to play this mod (or other seasons from the 90s).

Tony, do you intend to make this mod for 2k23? Can I wait? Remembering that I'm new to the world of basketball games, so everything is very complicated to understand on these mod pages.

I'm waiting the answer! Thank you!

No i'm not making it on 2K23, because i only own the PS5 version which is miles ahead in every aspect than PC version. So it's safe to say, i'm done with modding until (if) they make next gen version on PC which i highly doubt will ever happen :cry:
Tony Divence

Previous

Return to NBA 2K22 Modding