NBA TV Center Court Scoreboard Done

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K22 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: NBA TV Center Court Scoreboard Done

Postby ernel2014 on Sun Sep 04, 2022 3:21 am

monja wrote:Great work fellas! love the collaborative effort here. There haven't been a lot of scoreboard updates for this year but reading through this thread just opens my eyes to how difficult this actually is.

also in the spirit of collaboration, I've noticed that in the references there is a slight transparency to the scoreboard. I did a quick texture edit and imported it into the game, here's how it's looking.

PS dont mind the colors looking washed, its just a reshade that im running.

[ Image ]

I've attached the dds file in case any of you want to test it out.

Monja thanks for the revisions, really appreciate it.
ernel2014

Postby rtomb_03 on Mon Sep 05, 2022 7:28 am

Here's the fixed version, size, animation, & additional watermark..

You can switch the team colors by dragging/paste the .scne file inside the .iff file

PRIMARY COLOR
SECONDARY COLOR
NOTIFICATIONS SAMPLE

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/3880kysw ... k.rar/file
rtomb_03
(INACTIVE)

Postby ernel2014 on Mon Sep 05, 2022 7:50 am

Thanks rtomb, much love bro.
ernel2014

Postby ernel2014 on Mon Sep 05, 2022 8:42 am

rtomb this is what I'm talking about

If I targeted the bonus.txt animation and switched it with the teamcolor which ever one not being used will it work? In the scne file you targeted the homelogo for teamword then added the logo.tga to the teamword in the scne so that when it played that animation the logo would appear. I trying to apply the same concept to the bonus. So that when the bonus txt appears it will display the team color box.
ernel2014

Postby monja on Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:55 am

rtomb_03 wrote:Here's the fixed version, size, animation, & additional watermark..

You can switch the team colors by dragging/paste the .scne file inside the .iff file

PRIMARY COLOR
[ Image ]
SECONDARY COLOR
[ Image ]
NOTIFICATIONS SAMPLE
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/3880kysw ... k.rar/file

Holy crap! you went crazy with it lol. great job man!
Consider supporting my work by donating here:
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/mnjpata ... le.x=en_US
monja

Postby rtomb_03 on Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:04 pm

ernel2014 wrote:rtomb this is what I'm talking about
[ Image ]

If I targeted the bonus.txt animation and switched it with the teamcolor which ever one not being used will it work? In the scne file you targeted the homelogo for teamword then added the logo.tga to the teamword in the scne so that when it played that animation the logo would appear. I trying to apply the same concept to the bonus. So that when the bonus txt appears it will display the team color box.
Last edited by rtomb_03 on Wed Sep 07, 2022 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
rtomb_03
(INACTIVE)

Postby ernel2014 on Tue Sep 06, 2022 3:59 am

rtomb sorry for disturbing you again
Last edited by ernel2014 on Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
ernel2014

Postby ernel2014 on Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:14 am

rtomb I tried your suggestions but the bonus will not appear. I am uploading a copy of the MSG scoreboard. everything has been completed, the only thing I need help with is the scne file corrections for the bonus to appear with the proper team color.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/jep0j8p5 ... g.iff/file
Also all of the animations have been added only the diffuse color for the logo to appear clear needs adjusting. For everyone else, the score bug is complete for the m,ost part I just need rtomb's help with correcting the scne and the bonus.
ernel2014

Postby rtomb_03 on Wed Sep 07, 2022 6:46 am

ernel2014 wrote:rtomb I tried your suggestions but the bonus will not appear. I am uploading a copy of the MSG scoreboard. everything has been completed, the only thing I need help with is the scne file corrections for the bonus to appear with the proper team color.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/jep0j8p5 ... g.iff/file
[ Image ]
Also all of the animations have been added only the diffuse color for the logo to appear clear needs adjusting. For everyone else, the score bug is complete for the m,ost part I just need rtomb's help with correcting the scne and the bonus.

I tried to edit the scne, but the bonus is always appear with correct team color even it is not yet on penalty.. it seems that the bonus diffuse animation is connected to bonus text animation.. I think it cant be done with Material (diffuse) animation only..
rtomb_03
(INACTIVE)

Previous

Return to NBA 2K22 Modding