(Lay up) eyes glitch/funny observation

Talk about NBA 2K23 here.

(Lay up) eyes glitch/funny observation

Postby tobay2k on Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:02 am

I remember that funny glitch from 2K10/11 like it was yesterday when players would lose their heads sometimes when getting dunked on/standing near a dunk.
Or the warping arms and hands/bodys when colliding sometimes which looked goofy asf

While experimenting in the replay editor with MJ I took a closer look at his mimics during some moves and explored that there is a new eyes glitch in the game that happens on every baseline reverse lay up. You can clearly see how this glitch happens with the start of the animation, is the worst at it's end and then the eyeballs snap back into place when the lay up animation is finished. The eyeballs are warping up way too much and at some point they are (almost) completely gone and the eyes are just white. Players become soulless and it looks rly scary hahaha.

Really curious if it is also present on the next gen version?

Edit: it definitely happens on other normal lay ups too and also while shooting sometimes. Sometimes players also are staring extremely weirdly in not suitable situations which makes the eyes look super unnatural which hasn't been like this in prior titles. There's definitely something wrong in 2K23 with the eye movement while doing some moves

Last edited by tobay2k on Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
tobay2k

Re: (Lay up) eyes glitch/funny observation

Postby tobay2k on Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:00 am

Last edited by tobay2k on Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
tobay2k

Re: (Lay up) eyes glitch/funny observation

Postby sticky-fingers on Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:23 am

I noticed that too.

At the release i tried to move down the eyes and/or rotate them a little bit, but it still happens

Perhaps its related to the new 3d model.
sticky-fingers

Return to NBA 2K23