Jeek Draft Class Faces

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K23 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Jeek Draft Class Faces

Postby positive_comment_guy on Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:11 am

Alright adding a new upload that has a bit over 140 total faces, including all the previous ones. Most of these are Jeek faces, some are tweaked, some are originals. These all start with 17xxxx. There are a few other faces starting in 30xxxx that are for the current draft. Most of them are ones made by other people and then a few are ones I mixed to seem like GG Jackson, Cam Whitemore, Anthony Black, Jarace Walker, Baba Miller, Cason Wallace, Taylor Hendricks, Dick Gradey, and Brandon Miller. Any others in 30xxxx were made by someone else.

https://mega.nz/file/8asAlSCQ#X4JcFUqjC ... NI--UwUpJI
positive_comment_guy

Postby Shuajota on Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:24 pm

positive_comment_guy wrote:Alright adding a new upload that has a bit over 140 total faces, including all the previous ones. Most of these are Jeek faces, some are tweaked, some are originals. These all start with 17xxxx. There are a few other faces starting in 30xxxx that are for the current draft. Most of them are ones made by other people and then a few are ones I mixed to seem like GG Jackson, Cam Whitemore, Anthony Black, Jarace Walker, Baba Miller, Cason Wallace, Taylor Hendricks, Dick Gradey, and Brandon Miller. Any others in 30xxxx were made by someone else.

Did you release a CF ID List?
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Postby positive_comment_guy on Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:30 am

Here is a new upload with 177 faces and a text file with the list.

17864-17878 are pretty cool new ones I created. Would capture screenshots but I'm crashing since the new update.
positive_comment_guy

Postby CHICAGORILLA22 on Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:49 pm

can't wait for a full CF id list, thanks for all the faces btw!
CHICAGORILLA22

Postby positive_comment_guy on Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:21 pm

CHICAGORILLA22 wrote:can't wait for a full CF id list, thanks for all the faces btw!

Shoot forgot the link. List of IDs is in the upload.

https://mega.nz/file/9O0BgBzZ#9wDbpIJKw ... qvzQkpJF90
positive_comment_guy

Postby positive_comment_guy on Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:29 pm

A few faces from the recent round.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
positive_comment_guy

Postby tjangel07 on Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:49 am

Goddamn thanks for this. The draft class I downloaded had hella missing faces. Tags "YourHonkyFriend"
Specs: Ryzen 3600. GTX 1070 Ti. 16gb RAM.
tjangel07

Postby YourHonkyFriend on Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:48 am

ayyy thats me
YourHonkyFriend

Postby tjangel07 on Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:58 pm

YourHonkyFriend wrote:ayyy thats me

What other mods do we need for your draft class?
Specs: Ryzen 3600. GTX 1070 Ti. 16gb RAM.
tjangel07

Postby positive_comment_guy on Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:39 pm

It’s also possible I just messed up an upload, might not be his fault. I’m slowing down on building our faces and will likely shift to making draft classes that align with the ATD roster tendencies. Highly recommend that roster by Razzy (originally CelticLG). Completely changes the game into modern basketball.
positive_comment_guy

Postby mig23zcyther on Mon Apr 17, 2023 2:30 pm

positive_comment_guy wrote:It’s also possible I just messed up an upload, might not be his fault. I’m slowing down on building our faces and will likely shift to making draft classes that align with the ATD roster tendencies. Highly recommend that roster by Razzy (originally CelticLG). Completely changes the game into modern basketball.

Hey brother, thank you for your work on this. Question, how do I assign the cyberfaces you have created/compiled to a custom draft class that I have? I am currently doing my My League and I was hoping I could make use of your CFs during my draft for the following year :) :D
mig23zcyther

Postby positive_comment_guy on Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:02 am

mig23zcyther wrote:
positive_comment_guy wrote:It’s also possible I just messed up an upload, might not be his fault. I’m slowing down on building our faces and will likely shift to making draft classes that align with the ATD roster tendencies. Highly recommend that roster by Razzy (originally CelticLG). Completely changes the game into modern basketball.

Hey brother, thank you for your work on this. Question, how do I assign the cyberfaces you have created/compiled to a custom draft class that I have? I am currently doing my My League and I was hoping I could make use of your CFs during my draft for the following year :) :D

Have you used the roster editing tools? The very top pinned posts of this forum have hook and roster editor. You need to use the editor to select players in the draft class and assign a cyberface ID.
positive_comment_guy

mig23zcyther wrote:

Have you used the roster editing tools? The very top pinned posts of this forum have hook and roster editor. You need to use the editor to select players in the draft class and assign a cyberface ID.
positive_comment_guy

mig23zcyther wrote:

positive_comment_guy

Postby mig23zcyther on Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:09 pm

positive_comment_guy wrote:
mig23zcyther wrote:

I was able to figure it out. Thank you again brother! :)
mig23zcyther

Postby caleboh12 on Sun May 21, 2023 2:44 pm

positive_comment_guy wrote:Alright adding a new upload that has a bit over 140 total faces, including all the previous ones. Most of these are Jeek faces, some are tweaked, some are originals. These all start with 17xxxx. There are a few other faces starting in 30xxxx that are for the current draft. Most of them are ones made by other people and then a few are ones I mixed to seem like GG Jackson, Cam Whitemore, Anthony Black, Jarace Walker, Baba Miller, Cason Wallace, Taylor Hendricks, Dick Gradey, and Brandon Miller. Any others in 30xxxx were made by someone else.

hey man says the file is down
caleboh12

caleboh12

caleboh12

Previous

Return to NBA 2K23 Modding