PCBASKET 2K23 ROSTER: NBA, EUROLEAGUE & FIBA | 2023-2024 ROSTER RELEASED

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K23 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: PCBASKET 2K23 ROSTER | NBA, EUROLEAGUE & FIBA | 2023 FINAL FOUR KAUNAS UPDATE

Postby Shuajota on Sun May 28, 2023 3:23 am

Update 1.09 (2023 Final Four + New Cyberfaces) Released

Download Link: https://www.shuajota.com/2023/05/pcbask ... eased.html

phpBB [video]
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Re: PCBASKET 2K23 ROSTER | NBA, EUROLEAGUE & FIBA | 2023 FINAL FOUR KAUNAS UPDATE

Postby chosonwonton on Sun May 28, 2023 4:50 pm

Thank you for the update, these are great looking faces.

Also, you included a cyberface for Giannoulis Larentzakis (2916) but he was not assigned on your roster. It's a rather impressive cyberface as well.

*edit: I had already added it but just wanted to let you know in case others missed it.
Last edited by chosonwonton on Sun May 28, 2023 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chosonwonton

Postby Ale EA7 on Sun May 28, 2023 6:07 pm

Wetzell (Alba Berlin) has no face (2530)
Ale EA7

Postby Shuajota on Sun May 28, 2023 7:08 pm

chosonwonton wrote:Thank you for the update, these are great looking faces.

Also, you included a cyberface for Giannoulis Larentzakis (2916) but he was not assigned on your roster. It's a rather impressive cyberface as well.

Thank you, I forgot his ID. I just added it, so redownload the roster. That should show up your cyberface now.
Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:35 am

Ale EA7 wrote:Wetzell (Alba Berlin) has no face (2530)

I uploaded the roster again. I forgot to remove his ID, I´m working on his face so I added it to test it.
Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:38 am

Added updated dornas for Final Four Arena

New Portrait Design (it will be available soon)

Shuajota

Re: PCBASKET 2K23 ROSTER | NBA, EUROLEAGUE & FIBA | UPDATE 1.10 (NEW CYBERFACES)

Postby Shuajota on Tue Jun 06, 2023 3:06 am

Update 1.10 (New Cyberfaces) Released

Download Link: https://www.shuajota.com/2023/06/pcbask ... eased.html

phpBB [video]
Shuajota

Re: PCBASKET 2K23 ROSTER | NBA, EUROLEAGUE & FIBA | UPDATE 1.10 (NEW CYBERFACES)

Postby Shuajota on Sun Jun 11, 2023 1:54 am

Update 1.11 (New Cyberfaces Released)

Shane Larkin

Darius Thompson

Kevin Pangos

Giampaolo Ricci

phpBB [video]
Shuajota

Re: PCBASKET 2K23 ROSTER | V1.11 RELEASED | NEW FACES: LARKIN, THOMPSON, PANGOS, ETC

Postby Bjama82 on Tue Jun 13, 2023 6:07 pm

Hi Shuajota very good faces!
Is it possibile some Virtus cyberfaces?Cordinier for example.
thanks
Bjama82

Re: PCBASKET 2K23 ROSTER | V1.11 RELEASED | NEW FACES: LARKIN, THOMPSON, PANGOS, ETC

Postby Shuajota on Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:06 pm

Bjama82 wrote:Hi Shuajota very good faces!
Is it possibile some Virtus cyberfaces?Cordinier for example.
thanks

Thank you, I appreciate it. Cyberfaces require many hours of work, but my idea remains to try and make as many players as I can. I will take note for the next ones.
Shuajota

Postby salbacef on Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:11 pm

Hello Shuajota, I have a little problem for which I don't know the reason... in the selection of euroleague teams I get their corresponding logo correctly for all of them except for the Real Madrid one, which doesn't appear... I have checked with NBA 2k tools and I see that it corresponds to the logo127.iff that I see exists in the Mods folder, I have reinstalled the patch and nothing, even with NBA 2k tools it has been assigned another logo, the logo126.iff and it doesn't load either...
Do you know what could be happening?
I am attaching two screenshots so you can see what I am saying, one from Real Madrid that does not load its logo and another from Valencia that loads it correctly... Thank you!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
salbacef

Postby Shuajota on Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:32 pm

salbacef wrote:Hello Shuajota, I have a little problem for which I don't know the reason... in the selection of euroleague teams I get their corresponding logo correctly for all of them except for the Real Madrid one, which doesn't appear... I have checked with NBA 2k tools and I see that it corresponds to the logo127.iff that I see exists in the Mods folder, I have reinstalled the patch and nothing, even with NBA 2k tools it has been assigned another logo, the logo126.iff and it doesn't load either...
I am attaching two screenshots so you can see what I am saying, one from Real Madrid that does not load its logo and another from Valencia that loads it correctly... Thank you!

I changed the Real Madrid´s logo ID last week with the update 1.11 because I included an updated texture. Make sure you download the updated new part 3 and the new roster update. Everything works fine.

Shuajota

Postby salbacef on Fri Jun 16, 2023 8:40 pm

Shuajota wrote:
salbacef wrote:Hello Shuajota, I have a little problem for which I don't know the reason... in the selection of euroleague teams I get their corresponding logo correctly for all of them except for the Real Madrid one, which doesn't appear... I have checked with NBA 2k tools and I see that it corresponds to the logo127.iff that I see exists in the Mods folder, I have reinstalled the patch and nothing, even with NBA 2k tools it has been assigned another logo, the logo126.iff and it doesn't load either...

I changed the Real Madrid´s logo ID last week with the update 1.11 because I included an updated texture. Make sure you download the updated new part 3 and the new roster update. Everything works fine.

[ Image ]

Hello Shuajota, I have made a clean installation of the three parts, I have ensured that the third part is 1.11, I have updated the roster to the latest version and nothing continues without loading the Real Madrid logo... there will be no cache anywhere site...it's very strange...doesn't it happen to someone else? thank you
salbacef

Postby salbacef on Fri Jun 16, 2023 9:10 pm

salbacef wrote:
Shuajota wrote:

[ Image ]

Hello Shuajota, I have made a clean installation of the three parts, I have ensured that the third part is 1.11, I have updated the roster to the latest version and nothing continues without loading the Real Madrid logo... there will be no cache anywhere site...it's very strange...doesn't it happen to someone else? thank you

Hello Shuajota, I have already found the problem and now if the logo appears perfectly I had another MOD that I call general that must have 'something' incompatible I have stopped loading it, I only load your MOD and now everything is going correctly. Thanks for the support and your wonderful patch and let's go real madrid for the endesa league playoffs that start today.
salbacef

Postby salbacef on Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:08 pm

hello, the incompatibility of not loading the logo was with this MOD: NBA 2K23 TEAM SELECT NEXT-GEN STYLE BY LOOYH in case someone happens to you
salbacef

Postby Shuajota on Sat Jun 17, 2023 2:45 am

salbacef wrote:
salbacef wrote:
Shuajota wrote:

[ Image ]

Hello Shuajota, I have already found the problem and now if the logo appears perfectly I had another MOD that I call general that must have 'something' incompatible I have stopped loading it, I only load your MOD and now everything is going correctly. Thanks for the support and your wonderful patch and let's go real madrid for the endesa league playoffs that start today.

Okay, thank you.
Shuajota

Postby Bjama82 on Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:09 pm

some new cyberface coming this weekend?
thanks
Bjama82

Postby Shuajota on Sat Jun 17, 2023 10:18 pm

Bjama82 wrote:some new cyberface coming this weekend?
thanks

I have new cyberfaces in progress but I´ve been very busy this week, so I'm not sure if I'll release an update this weekend or next week.
Shuajota

Re: PCBASKET 2K23 ROSTER: NBA, EUROLEAGUE & FIBA | V1.12 RELEASED | NEW FACES

Postby Shuajota on Sat Jul 01, 2023 3:57 am

Update 1.12 (New Cyberfaces) Released

phpBB [video]
Shuajota

Re: PCBASKET 2K23 ROSTER: NBA, EUROLEAGUE & FIBA | V1.13 RELEASED | NEW FACES

Postby Bjama82 on Sat Jul 08, 2023 7:24 pm

this mod is dead or continue?
the last update was 16 june...
thanks
Bjama82

Postby Shuajota on Sat Jul 08, 2023 7:55 pm

Bjama82 wrote:this mod is dead or continue?
the last update was 16 june...
thanks

Hi,
It hasn't even been a month since the last update yet and I've been updating the project until the very last day of the 2022-2023 season. Do I need a break, don't I?
This project is more alive than ever, with over 600K downloads. But it's summer, a time to rest and take these things (a hobby) easy. Many of you have been asking if I will update this project for the 2023-2024 season, and I've said yes. In fact, I´m already started updating the latest transactions. However, it doesn't make sense to release an incomplete update when many teams still haven't finalized their rosters. And like everything I do, I want to do it right and at the right time. The update for the 2023-2024 season will also include more faces and updated jerseys (which haven't even been announced yet), but it's not the right time to release anything.
Furthermore, I previously mentioned that the next update will focus on the FIBA World Cup. Just stay tuned because, as always, I will keep you informed. Thank you.
Shuajota

Postby salbacef on Fri Aug 04, 2023 2:33 am

I want to ask the followers of this chat a question if by chance someone has the PCBasket 3.0 Custom Roster offline roster for NBA 2k20 and can share it and thus also have the best FIBA patch that was made for NBA 2k20. Thank you! I would be very grateful.

thank you!! shuajota for working on updating the PCBASKET 2K23 ROSTER and preparing it for the next world cup.
salbacef

Postby eda on Sun Sep 17, 2023 5:52 am

Incredible consistency.
Being able to bring a project of such magnitude to life every year while improving quality at the same time is incredible (Y)
eda
FIBA 2k FatheR

Postby Shuajota on Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:35 am

eda wrote:Incredible consistency.
Being able to bring a project of such magnitude to life every year while improving quality at the same time is incredible (Y)

Thank so much Eda.
Shuajota

Postby OLDMANGAME2K on Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:16 pm

I agree, great effort on your part and a great job recreating pcbasket every year.
Looking forward to the latest updates, so valuable to the entire community
2k23 ULTIMATE NBA 2K24 ROSTER: viewtopic.php?f=279&t=115474
OLDMANGAME2K

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K23 Modding