Shirt texture ripping fix

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K23 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Shirt texture ripping fix

Postby tobay2k on Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:34 am

Shuajota wrote:@tobay2k I was able to download Blender. Try this: https://www.shuajota.com/2022/12/nba-2k ... rface.html

Big improvement, thank u man! But the hair is still clipping through the headband only on one side now

tobay2k

Postby Shuajota on Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:36 am

bikerjimuk wrote:
tobay2k wrote:Haslem :(
[ Image ]

Your help to fix another broken default render is needed once more Shuajota.

Wow! Udonis CF is a mess, there is ripping at the shoulders, back and thighs! They even have him as one of the special challenge cards in MyTeam, you'd think they'd check those guys first! And as an aside, in my challenge they have the Heat wearing white away jersey for the colour clash lolz!

I will fix it too.
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Postby Shuajota on Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:37 am

tobay2k wrote:
Shuajota wrote:@tobay2k I was able to download Blender. Try this: https://www.shuajota.com/2022/12/nba-2k ... rface.html

Big improvement, thank u man! But the hair is still clipping through the headband only on one side now

[ Image ]

I know but I got an error when I exported the hair model.
Shuajota

Postby tobay2k on Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:48 am

Just looked at your Martin fix ingame Shua, sadly the elbow sleeves Kmart wore in rl are all clipping with it due to adjusted muscle proportions and the headband is way too thick than default too

Did you just upload the body file of this mod? https://www.shuajota.com/2023/01/nba-2k ... rface.html
I think this was only intended for the nets version without the headband and not nuggets..
Couldn't you fix his default render like you did with Novak and Varejao pls so there is no elbow pad clipping as on default and default headband proportion? :bowdown2:
tobay2k

Postby supes on Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:38 pm

I have a downloaded Zion and realistic jersey mod. Would you still be able to help me fix the jersey? Please and thank you
supes

Postby Shuajota on Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:51 pm

tobay2k wrote:

Just looked at your Martin fix ingame Shua, sadly the elbow sleeves Kmart wore in rl are all clipping with it due to adjusted muscle proportions and the headband is way too thick than default too

[ Image ]
Did you just upload the body file of this mod? https://www.shuajota.com/2023/01/nba-2k ... rface.html
I think this was only intended for the nets version without the headband and not nuggets..
Couldn't you fix his default render like you did with Novak and Varejao pls so there is no elbow pad clipping as on default and default headband proportion? :bowdown2:

The author of that cyberface did not take into account the accessories. I fixed what was wrong in the previous preview but that would mean readjusting the body model.
Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:24 am

supes wrote:I have a downloaded Zion and realistic jersey mod. Would you still be able to help me fix the jersey? Please and thank you

Send me a screenshot and files and I wil try to help you.
Shuajota

Postby tobay2k on Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:28 am

Shuajota wrote:
tobay2k wrote:

[ Image ]

The author of that cyberface did not take into account the accessories. I fixed what was wrong in the previous preview but that would mean readjusting the body model.

Sorry for the misunderstanding Shuajota. I hadn't read the initial post that he was using a custom kmart cf.
This is default Kmart:

Wanted to ask kindly if u could fix him too for everyone who likes playing with the Nuggets version and his accurate headband+accessoires that aren't clipping

Last edited by tobay2k on Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
tobay2k

Postby Shuajota on Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:37 am

tobay2k wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
tobay2k wrote:

[ Image ]

Sorry for the misunderstanding Shuajota. I hadn't read the initial post that he was using a custom kmart cf.
This is default Kmart:
[ Image ]
Wanted to ask kindly if u could fix him too for everyone who likes playing with the Nuggets version and his accurate headband+accessoires that aren't clipping
[ Image ]

Is that my previous fixed version?

Fixed: https://mega.nz/file/xClyCQiJ#kOSfTQTvQ ... PTkD-A93Fk

Shuajota

Postby tobay2k on Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:55 am

Shuajota wrote:
tobay2k wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
tobay2k wrote:

[ Image ]

This is default Kmart:
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

[ Image ]

It is the default Kmart render, did u not read my post? Your fixed version is from a custom cf where the headband proportions are wrong and the accessoires are all clipping.
tobay2k

Postby Shuajota on Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:19 am

tobay2k wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
tobay2k wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
tobay2k wrote:

[ Image ]

This is default Kmart:
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

[ Image ]

It is the default Kmart render, did u not read my post? Your fixed version is from a custom cf where the headband proportions are wrong and the accessoires are all clipping.

I hadn't read that (I´m reading this from a smartphone), I just saw that you're using a custom face texture and I thought you were using the same model. I have received too many messages regarding the same thing and lately I am too busy to remember everything you and other guys ask me.
I am already aware that many default models have the same problem. When I find a time, I'll try to fix them.
Shuajota

Postby tobay2k on Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:38 am

Shuajota wrote:
tobay2k wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
tobay2k wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
tobay2k wrote:

[ Image ]

This is default Kmart:
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

[ Image ]

I hadn't read that (I´m reading this from a smartphone), I just saw that you're using a custom face texture and I thought you were using the same model. I have received too many messages regarding the same thing and lately I am too busy to remember everything you and other guys ask me.
I am already aware that many default models have the same problem. When I find a time, I'll try to fix them.

I see, my bad, yes I forgot to mention I was using a face texture with the default body render. From what I've seen it's only the default Kmart and young Haslem that need fixing. Thank you very much in advance for your help and efforts.
tobay2k

Postby tobay2k on Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:50 am

I just checked your Novak fix ingame Shuajota, the clipping during animations is just as terrible as before

There's also clipping happening on the legs :(

Last edited by tobay2k on Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:26 am, edited 4 times in total.
tobay2k

Postby tobay2k on Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:56 am

Exactly the same with Varejao. Did u only fix them in the player edit menu without checking ingame during animations @Shuajota?

tobay2k

Postby tobay2k on Tue May 23, 2023 2:05 am

Since months have passed by again I wanted to ask kindly if you will still fix the broken 2K renders that shouldn't be in the game like this @Shuajota?
If u changed your mind, sorry for bothering u and then I'm hoping that other modders with the required knowledge can help us out to fix these terribly clipping default renders of Haslem, K-Mart, Novak and Varejao :bowdown2:
tobay2k

Postby Shuajota on Tue May 30, 2023 8:56 pm

Honestly, I didn't see your in-game screenshots. I polished the bodies in Blender, but apparently these bodies still have issues because 2K has kept the skeleton from 2K22. That's why these players show bugs during animations. So, to fix this, we would need to perform a complete transplant of an original 2K23 body.
Shuajota

Previous

Return to NBA 2K23 Modding