Summer League, G League and more rosters for 2k23

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K23 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Summer League, G League and more rosters for 2k23

Postby gregotin on Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:22 pm

Hello everyone,

I hope this hasn't already been discussed, but despite my searches, I haven't found anything. I was wondering if there is a Summer League, G League, and high school roster available for 2k23. I have only found one for 2k22.

I would like to start a solo career from as early as possible, going through college and eventually reaching the NBA, using Rob Davis' fantastic roster and exporting my player's DNA each time. I am eagerly awaiting Shuajota's PCBasket 2k23 roster to have the option to go to Europe if it fits with the progression of my career.

If anyone has one or more of these rosters to share, I would be extremely grateful, even if they are fictional rosters.

Thank you in advance for your responses.
gregotin

Re: Summer League, G League and more rosters for 2k23

Postby Shuajota on Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:53 am

gregotin wrote:Hello everyone,

I hope this hasn't already been discussed, but despite my searches, I haven't found anything. I was wondering if there is a Summer League, G League, and high school roster available for 2k23. I have only found one for 2k22.

I would like to start a solo career from as early as possible, going through college and eventually reaching the NBA, using Rob Davis' fantastic roster and exporting my player's DNA each time. I am eagerly awaiting Shuajota's PCBasket 2k23 roster to have the option to go to Europe if it fits with the progression of my career.

If anyone has one or more of these rosters to share, I would be extremely grateful, even if they are fictional rosters.

Thank you in advance for your responses.

Kingmase, TaeDior and dapperbyrd are working on a high school roster, here you have more info: https://www.shuajota.com/2023/04/nba-2k ... oster.html
My PCBasket 2K23 is already available: https://www.shuajota.com/2022/11/pcbask ... -fiba.html
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Return to NBA 2K23 Modding