MyNBA Era Project for NBA Live 06

Talk about NBA Live 06 here.

Re: MyNBA Era Project for NBA Live 06

Postby Murat on Sat Apr 01, 2023 11:52 pm

The project is on hold. The failure of Dynasty Mode without 30 teams + Season mode without balanced divisions discouraged me.
Murat
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Murat on Sun Apr 09, 2023 6:13 pm

and if anyone would like to help me on this project, I can revive it.
Murat
Contributor
Contributor

Postby MadbaLL on Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:23 pm

@murat, i hope this amazing project is not abandoned.
MadbaLL

Postby Murat on Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:44 am

it is on hold and I lost some of the files. this is the one that I'll be working with but for NBA Live 2004 there are some interesting things going on.

however it will come back much stronger. in the meantime please join our Discord group about researching NBA Live and creating extensive mods. maybe you can contribute us and I also remember you from other sports gaming forums :)

https://discord.gg/jb4Trkb3cE
Murat
Contributor
Contributor

Postby MadbaLL on Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:36 pm

Murat wrote:it is on hold and I lost some of the files. this is the one that I'll be working with but for NBA Live 2004 there are some interesting things going on.

however it will come back much stronger. in the meantime please join our Discord group about researching NBA Live and creating extensive mods. maybe you can contribute us and I also remember you from other sports gaming forums :)

https://discord.gg/jb4Trkb3cE

i'm having dificulty with login on discord.

do you guys have any facebook page or group?
MadbaLL

Postby Murat on Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:02 pm

@MadbaLL I formed the group to reverse engineer NBA Live games rather than sharing mods - these stuff can get lost in Discord servers easily

Therefore there aren't any shared mods or tutorials, when they are available, I'll also publish them in NLSC

So if you want to join us to do research on the game (creating tools, understanding different files, creating fixes), that's what Discord server is for
Murat
Contributor
Contributor

Postby MadbaLL on Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:55 am

Murat wrote:@MadbaLL I formed the group to reverse engineer NBA Live games rather than sharing mods - these stuff can get lost in Discord servers easily

Therefore there aren't any shared mods or tutorials, when they are available, I'll also publish them in NLSC

So if you want to join us to do research on the game (creating tools, understanding different files, creating fixes), that's what Discord server is for

i don't have any kind of programming knowledge that i could help you with those specific things.

i can only help, if needed, to share some knowledge of making rosters accurate, the same i did in the past for fifa, pes and some nba 2k games. but "creating tools, understanding different files, creating fixes" is something i never did or have any clues to help with. sorry :|
MadbaLL

Postby Murat on Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:15 am

No problem - me and some people there don't have extensive knowledge. But we are trying

Today in Internet there are guides to how to understand game files.

Check here;
https://reshax.com/topic/47-reverse-eng ... ollection/

Some links can be accessed by Internet Wayback Archive. They explain steps to understand game files.

I think with correct guidance anyone can help.
Murat
Contributor
Contributor

Postby MadbaLL on Thu Feb 15, 2024 5:41 pm

could this retro mod for nba live 08 be of any use for your "mynba era" project?

Retro Rosters Art Pack #1

Retro Rosters Art Pack #1

Retro Rosters Art Pack #2

i tested this mod and it turned out to be the best one for nba live 08, although i hate that game.

i hope you continute this project either on nba live 06 or nba live 2005.
MadbaLL

Postby Murat on Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:47 am

maybe but I don't plan to do something like this for now.

btw, I want to add to my previous message for everyone

if you WANT to create tools, understand different files, create fixes for NBA Live series, please join our group at Discord. there is a way for everything, you just don't know it yet :)

I don't look for people that KNOW about creating, as it is really hard to find people that does these stuff nowadays, especially for an outdated basketball game
Murat
Contributor
Contributor

Previous

Return to NBA Live 06