My game crashed with the cd version

Talk about NBA Live 06 here.

My game crashed with the cd version

Postby atlwarrior on Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:34 am

I am very frustrated. I modded my game and it was running fine until I tried to use the enbseries from nba live 08. My game crashed and Malwarebytes acted as if it detected a virus. I might have to delete my whole game and restart the mods. Other than that, The mods for this game are amazing. That big man 3pt aiact made the game so fun.
atlwarrior

Re: My game crashed with the cd version

Postby Murat on Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:54 pm

It be like that sometimes. Old EA games are more annoying than I ever thought. I am trying to make widescreen thing work, but so far there are no results.

Would you like to join me on making a MyNBA Eras project?
Murat
Contributor
Contributor

Postby atlwarrior on Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:22 pm

No sorry I can’t. My schedule won’t allow me to focus on doing any type of mod. I haven’t finished a roster in years. I will give advice on gameplay because I know this game inside out. For example, 2k rating formula is the best to use. Playmakers sliders are the best sliders. This game is straight forward. It’s not glitchy like 07 or 08.
atlwarrior

Postby Murat on Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:51 pm

atlwarrior wrote:No sorry I can’t. My schedule won’t allow me to focus on doing any type of mod. I haven’t finished a roster in years. I will give advice on gameplay because I know this game inside out. For example, 2k rating formula is the best to use. Playmakers sliders are the best sliders. This game is straight forward. It’s not glitchy like 07 or 08.

So do you think importing 2K14 ratings straight into Live would work well? If that's the way then it's quite helpful.
Murat
Contributor
Contributor

Postby atlwarrior on Sun Nov 13, 2022 3:54 am

Honestly 2k23’s ratings are better. Back in 2k14 they didn’t put as much effort into their ratings. When I play with 2 teams I edit my 2k23 PS5 ratings into the game.”
atlwarrior

Postby Murat on Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:24 am

That's nice to hear, I will check it out. I was planning to import ratings from custom rosters.
Murat
Contributor
Contributor

Postby atlwarrior on Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:25 am

Custom Rosters are always best. I always use Real2Kinsider for PS5 but there are other good roster makers too!
atlwarrior

Return to NBA Live 06