On Paper Sports Basketball '20

Talk about any and all other basketball video games including NBA Jam, NBA Street, college basketball games, and more. General basketball video game discussion and comparison topics are also welcome here.

On Paper Sports Basketball '20

Postby coda1324 on Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:35 am

Hey just wanted to make a quick post showcasing an app I have been working on...

On Paper Sports Basketball '20..

it is essentially a basketball management game, I wanted to focus a lot on customization (create/edit players, create/edit teams, edit draft classes, etc.), but you can essentially play out full seasons with draft, free agency (or recruiting if you set it to college mode in the sliders), trades, coaching adjustments, file saves etc.

I am constantly working on it and can push over the air updates whenever I please so it is constantly getting new features and bug fixes.

Here is a video showcasing some of the app,

phpBB [video]

It is currently available on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store..

To get the latest update on the android version I would recommend starting it up and then closing it down completely and starting it again (this will update you to the latest version), after you get the latest update you will receive notifications in the future every time there is an over the air update! (you can check the patch notes in the options menu) the last update was (7/31) if your wondering if your app is up to date.

If anyone is interested I would love to hear feedback.. With the ability to push over the air updates I can easily fix or add features..

Thanks!
coda1324

Re: On Paper Sports Basketball '20

Postby [Q] on Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:16 am

That looks pretty cool. Do you have authentic contact and salary information?
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Re: On Paper Sports Basketball '20

Postby coda1324 on Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:01 am

[Q] wrote:That looks pretty cool. Do you have authentic contact and salary information?

The downloadable 2018-19 and 2019-20 NBA rosters do have authentic contracts for most of the players, but as of now the classic rosters just have randomized contracts.
coda1324

Return to Other Basketball Games