Gauging Interest and seeking help for an NBA Street 2k20 mod

Talk about any and all other basketball video games including NBA Jam, NBA Street, college basketball games, and more. General basketball video game discussion and comparison topics are also welcome here.

Gauging Interest and seeking help for an NBA Street 2k20 mod

Postby pastrami1993 on Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:45 am

Hey guys, I’ve been binging some old videos from Jao lately and after seeing his stuff on NBA Street really got me itching to play it. Lately I’ve been playing the 2016 remix from johnz1 and I thought it'd be cool to update it myself. Below, I’ve drafted up some starting 5 lineups and highlighted the existing players in the 2016 mod in green. There are more players here than I was expecting and I think there's enough there to have a solid base for something new. Johnz1 graciously gave me permission to use his mod as a base so a lot of the heavy lifting is done. Now I’ve done a few rosters a while back over on OS but with something like this, I’d definitely need some help.

19-20 Starting Lineups.jpg

What I’m looking for/asking

The art files are definitely the biggest undertaking but when it comes to the roster side, I can handle that myself. Now before I jump the gun and start begging people for help, I’d like some help on who you think should belong in each starting 5. Again, the chart above is just a draft using the lineups from a 19-20 roster for 2k19 so obviously there are players missing.

Having a roster is the first and most important step for me so if anyone would like to suggest some new lineups, I’d love it.

Please drop some suggestions below and hopefully this could be the start of something great.

Link to the 2016 mod for those who haven't seen it -> viewtopic.php?f=72&t=101009
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pastrami1993

Return to Other Basketball Games