NBA Street Vol. 2 - Legendary Edition

Talk about any and all other basketball video games including NBA Jam, NBA Street, college basketball games, and more. General basketball video game discussion and comparison topics are also welcome here.

Re: NBA Street Vol. 2 - Legendary Edition

Postby phrodini on Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:51 pm

1003lull wrote:It says ""&&systemdata was not found" everytime i select the folder

i had that error and it was due to not pasting the files in the root folder...once you paste it in the root, you'll be fine
phrodini

Postby Atlas1985 on Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:49 pm

I'm curious do anyone know when you edit the player ratings in the game xdbplyr.adf file what the 3 hidden ratings are? I'm thinking 24 may be a speed rating, but I'm not sure, if anyone knows what the 3 hidden ones are please let me know thanks.

16 - Rating: 2 Point Shots
17 - Rating: 3 Point Shots
18 - Rating: Dunks
19 - Ratings?
20 - Rating: Power
21 - Rating: Blocks
22 - Rating: Steals
23 - Rating: Handles
24 - Ratings?
25 - Rating: Rebounds
26- Ratings?
Atlas1985

Postby agent_michael_scarn on Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:38 pm

my thoughts were
19: Post Moves?
24:Passing?
26:speed would be a good guess. I haven't played around with those numbers, maybe bring them to 0 and see what happens? haha
agent_michael_scarn

Postby Atlas1985 on Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:13 pm

agent_michael_scarn wrote:my thoughts were
19: Post Moves?
24:Passing?
26:speed would be a good guess. I haven't played around with those numbers, maybe bring them to 0 and see what happens? haha

I think I figured them out

19: Is Offensive Rebounds I'm certain cause when I had a player that I edited that had a low rebound rating and just this one stat up the rebound on the player turned into a gold crown. I don't know why they didn't name the other one defensive rebounds. I also notice with a high rating on a few centers I put it on they was grabbing quite a few offensive rebounds. I think this rating also help with the dunk rebounds if the player has a good dunk rating.
24: Is speed jacked up Paul Pierce speed and Antione Walker rating and they was killing me in the game from 3 and in the paint had a hard time guarding them cause they were moving so fast. ( I kinda knew this one was speed because when I looked at the rating in the Hex on steroids I notice all the big men had lower ratings and the guards and small fowards had higher ratings.)
26: I believe is layups/Or inside post moves not certain but I did notice when lowered alot of layups was missed. (I could be wrong about this one but thats what I noticed. What makes me believe this is not passing is because I noticed alot of big men had high ratings along with some of the guards and fowards which makes me believe this had to be the layup/Post moves rating. So I edit some player from looking at some 2002-2003 inside the paint fg% stats online, I applied them to some of the big men in the game and when they did layup and non dunking moves they rarely missed. Which makes sense to me because Wilt Chamberlain has a default 99 rating and he was unstoppable in the paint in real life.

I just wish someone who good at this hex stuff could figure out the xdbmoves file out. This game would be perfect if we could assign certain dribble/dunk moves for each player in the game. I know it's possible I wish could do it but I just came here about 5 days ago learning about this game can be edited. I don't even know the first thing to do to even learn how to hack these files in other areas of the game. Lol.
Atlas1985

Postby agent_michael_scarn on Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:07 pm

Thanks for testing the numbers out. When i do another update I'll go through and fix the numbers accordingly.

I agree - it'd be sick if we could apply specific moves to players with the xdbmoves.
agent_michael_scarn

Postby KobeSkywalker on Fri Apr 07, 2023 12:22 pm

Hey guys. Is there a way to update the Gamecube ISO on a Mac? I've got a Macbook and can't find a Mac version of GCRebuilder. Sorry for being such a noob. Any help is much appreciated!!
KobeSkywalker

Postby agent_michael_scarn on Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:57 pm

I'm not familiar with GCRebuilder on the mac, sorry. Hope you're able to sort it out!
agent_michael_scarn

Postby Drewbdoo71 on Tue May 02, 2023 2:56 pm

Does anyone know how to run this on a steamdeck, thank you!
Drewbdoo71

Postby KobeSkywalker on Sat May 20, 2023 12:42 pm

If it's not possible to update the ISO on a Mac, could someone help me with it? I'd be glad to upload my Gamecube ISO of the game to a G Drive or Mega link, if you could then patch and reupload it there for me. Apologies for just having a Mac, otherwise I'd do this myself!
KobeSkywalker

Postby shivmo on Sun May 28, 2023 2:11 pm

where can i find 2.9.10? download gives me 2.9.9
shivmo

Postby agent_michael_scarn on Sun May 28, 2023 2:39 pm

shivmo wrote:where can i find 2.9.10? download gives me 2.9.9

That's wierd. Just in case I re-uploaded 2.9.10. Try it now!

In regards to the Steam Deck and Mac unfortunately I'm not familiar with bug fixes for that.
agent_michael_scarn

Postby teddycreekwater on Fri Jun 30, 2023 3:54 am

Looking to get some help with an error I'm getting. When attempting to open the Root after pasting over the ISO files I get this error: root\database\xdbalias.adf not found.
teddycreekwater

Postby shipdadoo on Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:53 am

Is there a way to swap out the music in the game? I see the files in the music folder have the .mus extension. Not sure how to convert AAC (MP4) audio files to .mus, if anyone knows how, please let me know.
shipdadoo

Postby ste4life on Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:23 pm

Hello Everyone,
I was able to load custom textures in Dolphin Mmjr2 Android. Custom teams and custom Jerseys are ok but player faces are not correct. How can this be fixed? I hope you can help me. Many thanks and regards. Stefano
ste4life

Postby lithon on Wed Sep 27, 2023 5:10 am

I'm curious. Is there a way for a custom player to have leg sleeves, arm sleeves, etc?
Thank you for the mod btw.
lithon

Previous

Return to Other Basketball Games