The "How is your Dynasty/Association going" Thread

Tell stories based on your franchise and career mode games here.

Re: The "How is your Dynasty/Association going" Thread

Postby Jeffx on Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:16 am

Andrew wrote:Seemed like he was on the way after his rookie season, but his minutes were cut this past year.

He's soft IRL, but versatile in 2k...can post up, slash to the basket, and is decent from 3pt range. I prefer to play him with the second unit so he can dominate offensively. I have enough scoring with the starters. Randle & Robinson do the damage in the paint, RJ is the slasher, Smith Jr. & Brazdekis handle their business from outside.
Jeffx

Postby The X on Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:08 pm

dare wrote:So where is Sit? X? and hova? Nice to see you all back, I've been lurking around.

Sit is good. I'm good. Valor is good. No idea on hova.

I haven't play another MyLeague since 2K11 but been into MLO in 2K20 & good times.

I hope all is well with all.
The X
is
NLSC Team Member

Postby Lamrock on Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:30 pm

The X, Sit, Q, myself and some other guys are in year 16 (!) of a 2K20 myLeague Online. For all the jank, it's easily the best 2K experience I've had and a ton of fun. In fifteen seasons, I only got the Sonics one title but there have been lots of storylines and rivalries over the seasons. Lots of players have come and gone, including Valor, but we still have seven players. Guys like Luka and DeAndre Ayton are nearing retirement - I have Wiseman on my roster and he's nearly over the hill as well!

Didn't think I'd get back into this stuff but here I am
Lamrock

Postby Andrew on Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:49 pm

Honestly sounds a lot more fun that the online team play modes have become. Good to hear!
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby hova- on Thu May 20, 2021 8:22 pm

The X wrote:
dare wrote:So where is Sit? X? and hova? Nice to see you all back, I've been lurking around.

Sit is good. I'm good. Valor is good. No idea on hova.

I haven't play another MyLeague since 2K11 but been into MLO in 2K20 & good times.

I hope all is well with all.

Good to hear from you guys. Doing fine. What mostly brought me away from 2k ist the fact that I don't want to invest in a new system to play it (my PC is too old now) since the game has just not evolved the way I wanted to see.

Hope you're having fun with your league. Sounds quite cool to play a league with the NLSC veterans. Sadly I'm not on console.

Cheers
hova-
Two time Hall Of Famer

Postby Lamrock on Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:20 am

Started an offline league with the Wolves - 5 minute quarters and 29 game season. Moved to Seattle and traded for Ben Simmons. So far I'm 3-5. Very inconsistent. Defense is very good but getting killed on the glass, can't make threes and go through brutal scoring droughts. Made another trade for Eric Gordon to bolster the bench and signed Redick and Meyers Leonard for shooting. Team looks like:

Simmons / Exum
Russell / Gordon / Redick
Edwards / Okogie
McDaniels / Vanderbilt
Towns / Leonard

Whether I make the playoffs depends on whether I can figure out how to play this game (and if I don't get bored). Playing on all-star so I expect to start dominating at some point, but we'll see. The roster isn't bad, just a matter of figuring out shot releases and playcalling.
Lamrock

Postby mp3 on Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:55 am

I've been low key doing an nba live 19 franchise with tbe Knicks for some time now, 8 months playing every game 12 minute quarters well that ended last night when the roster bug hit my star player RJ Barrett turning his created player bald and generic, in fact after the game I checked and created player as changed to the same face bald bald head so iam done and moving forward with nba 2k22 my league.

I'm just trying to first of all find a team I like, find some sliders that work for me and learn how TF to shoot because hitting a 3 seems impossible unless iam 100% open
Youtube - mp3 Basketball Gaming
mp3

Postby Raps in 4 on Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:44 pm

Lamrock wrote:The X, Sit, Q, myself and some other guys are in year 16 (!) of a 2K20 myLeague Online. For all the jank, it's easily the best 2K experience I've had and a ton of fun. In fifteen seasons, I only got the Sonics one title but there have been lots of storylines and rivalries over the seasons. Lots of players have come and gone, including Valor, but we still have seven players. Guys like Luka and DeAndre Ayton are nearing retirement - I have Wiseman on my roster and he's nearly over the hill as well!

Didn't think I'd get back into this stuff but here I am

Nice. Anything like this happening on 2k23?
Raps in 4

Postby Raps in 4 on Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:11 am

I'm starting a new association on player lock with a created player trying to become the best player.

Think I'll start in 2002 alongside T-Mac on the Magic.

I was able to make a few trades that got them Camby, Ratliff and Dalembert.

Any suggestions for a fun playthrough are welcome :)

Like, I want to team hop and play with different stars to make it more fun. Not sure how to handle that and keep it realistic/immersive at the same time.

After the first season is not weird because there was no Gilbert Arenas rule yet (correct me if I'm wrong :) )

Also want to stay somewhat true to history so I will be forming multiple superteams from the real history like in Boston, LA and Miami, maybe more that weren't real but to make it more challenging.

My player is a 99 overall (undrafted) rookie point guard that can do anything on the court.
Raps in 4

Previous

Return to Stories from the Virtual Hardwood