NBA fantasy league 2k14 - team chants 2014 + legends.

Tell stories based on your franchise and career mode games here.

NBA fantasy league 2k14 - team chants 2014 + legends.

Postby Tshirtinshorts on Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:16 am

Started a league in which legends of past eras were added. In a way, the distribution of players was to my liking. Somewhere I returned the boys to their native teams, somewhere I filled the missing positions. For example, Jordan in Chicago, Iverson in Philadelphia, and 20-year-old Kobe Bryant, of course, in the Lakers.

So the goal is to monitor the league and its development, trusting the computer to do all the operations. Every game day I will choose the most interesting match for viewing and further report.

The season consists of 82 games and a full playoff of 7 matches.

As for the rules of the game. Were canceled:

3 in the key
Def 3 in the key
Goaltending
Kick ball
Back court (sometimes players cross the central line without being under pressure, it is somewhat confusing, so I disabled it)

So the absence of these rules, in my opinion, should increase the fight under the shield, which will lead to collisions, fouls and hard fights. To be honest, I have little experience in the association game, but I will try to progress thanks to possible tips from readers.

For example, I still don't understand how the player trading market works.

Another reason to want to create your own universe is because generated players will appear in the future. It will be interesting to watch their progress.

And to make it even more interesting, I created my hero. His overall rating is about 73, that is, an average player. I am in Sacramento with a reserve contract. It's really funny and interesting to see where my alter ego's virtual career will take me. 183 centimeters tall, shooter position.

I manage only Chicago, that is, everything there is automatic.

Offense
Inside Shot Success - 40
Close Shot Success - 44
Mid-Range Success - 43
3PT Success - 42
Layup Success - 49
Dunk In Traffic Frequency - 45
Dunk in Traffic Success - 50
Pass Accuracy - 44
Alley-oop Success - 45
Contact Shot Success - 45

Attributes
Quickness - 50
Vertical - 23
Strength - 50
Stamina - 48
Speed - 52
Durability - 57
Hustle - 55
Ball Handling - 48
Hands - 42
Dunking Ability - 55
On-Ball Defense - 25
Stealing - 50
Blocking - 53
Offensive Awareness - 56
Defensive Awareness - 44
Offensive Rebounding - 44
Defensive Rebounding - 52
Consistency - 37
Fatigue Rate - 46
Injury Frequency - 50
Injury Severity - 50

Tendencies
Take Inside Shots - 72
Take Close Shots - 53
Take Mid-Range Shots - 72
Take 3Pt Shots - 80
Attack the Basket - 84
Look for Post Players - 62
Throw Alley-Oops - 38
Attempt Dunks - 57
Attempt Putbacks - 55
Play Passing Lanes - 57
Go For On-Ball Steals - 50
Contest Shots - 45
Backdoor Cuts - 50

Fouls
Over the Back Foul Frequency - 42
Charging Foul Frequency - 85
Blocking Foul Frequency - 85
Reaching Foul Frequency - 85
Shooting Foul Frequency - 85
Loose Ball Foul Frequency - 85

Day one

There were three games on the first game day. Magic - Pacers, Clippers - Lakers, Bulls - Heat.

Of course, a match featuring the 2013 champions Heat was scheduled to watch. It was very interesting how Michael Jordan would play at the age of 23 against the blossoming LeBron James. It was Derrick Rose and Scottie Pippen who kept Jordan in incredible company. The guests from Chicago lost the first quarter 31-19 in favor of Miami. So, starting from the second half of the match, the Bulls began to understand each other and found a match.

James didn't score that many points, but he was a big problem for Chicago's defense. Legend Brad Daugherty 23 pts 12 reb 1 ast was recognized as the main factor of victories.

The following matches will take place the following day

Nets vs Cavaliers
76ears - Heat
Raptors - Celtics
Rockets - Bobcats
Magic - Timberwolves
Pacers - Pelicans
Thunder - Jazz
Trail Blazers - Suns
Nuggets - Kings
Wizards - Pistons
Bucks - Knicks
Hawks - Mavericks
Grizzlies - Spurs
Lakers - Warriors

Since the season is early, I plan to watch the Nuggets - Kings game to see how my player is doing. How many minutes will he play and how many points will he score :)
Tshirtinshorts

Return to Stories from the Virtual Hardwood