NBA 2KTV HD: Answers

Talk about NBA Live 08 here.

Re: 2KTV(HD): Answers

Postby forgiatoslim on Fri May 22, 2020 6:47 am

is there a link to this mod anywhere?
forgiatoslim

Postby Big Homie on Fri May 22, 2020 8:29 am

Sounds good sir! that's a great contribution!
Big Homie

Postby Big Homie on Fri May 22, 2020 8:34 am

Hi mr.forgiatoslim...the link is in the downloads section sir
Big Homie

Postby Big Homie on Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:49 am

What up to all my 2KTV(HD) boomers....V1.2 of the 2KTV (live08 mod series) has been released today...Special thanks to all of the NLSC live08 mod community for helping with this great mod....AVAILABLE NOW!!!
Big Homie

Postby Big Homie on Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:29 am

ATTENTION!!! WE ARE BACK AGAIN for all my 2KTV(HD) boomers...V1.3 of 2KTV (live08 mod series) is the SUPERHEROS ALL STAR WEEKEND GAMES and has been released today...AGAIN!! Special thanks to all of the NLSC live08 mod community for helping with this great mod....AVAILABLE NOW!!!
Big Homie

Re: NBA 2KTV HD: Answers

Postby Big Homie on Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:21 pm

What up to all my NBA 2KTV (HD) boomers....WE ARE BACK AGAIN, AND BETTER THAN EVER!!!!.....V1.4 of 2KTV (live08 mod series) has been released today... Special thanks to all of the NLSC live08 mod community for helping with this great mod....This is the best version of this great mod that's been released at the moment and it only gets better... What's in this mod:

--Updated Ratings from 2k21 accurate as of march 25
--No WNBA (they were to slow)
--Top 100 players of all time past and current...The greatest players are based from ESPN TOP 100 (split in 10's from 98-88 in ratings)
--No Crowds..(playground courts and sound efx due to covid-19...thank jaosming for playground courts)
--New Superstar and Xfactor indicators
--More aiact dunks and shots to chose from(thank bayag for animations)
--Meets the trade deadline of 2021 so all players are locked in and are on the right teams (march 25)
--Current nba players have nike jerseys
--12 minute quarters (real game feeling)
--Updated gear and accessories for players
--More fast breaks and speed to the game
--Sigshots,Gotomoves,and gotospots Update
--Has an awesome cool momentum panic meter
--2KTV always focuses on the "My Season" mode only
--4 new school players wit 4 old school
players,and a superhero on each team(thank mervie16 for superheros)
--HD is set to 1600x1200x32(go to Graphics Settings)
--Best version of this great mod at the moment and it only gets better....
--And a lot more!!!!!!!!
--If you see any errors in the mod please list on this thread

--Note.....Any player updates or anything else from this mod that anybody want to contribute and update and upload for this mod is ACCEPTED just let us know in this thread or pm "big homie"..most of the cyberfaces are done by s_brat so thanks to him...I did some cyberfaces that were missing but they could be better...WHAT UP MR. S_BRAT SIR LETS GO!!! NBA 2KTV V5 COMING SOON!!!

--Please feel free to contribute anything to this mod anybody..WE MADE THIS MOD FOR YOU!!!

ARE YOU READY FOR THIS CHALLENGE!!! MOD AVAILABLE NOW!!!
Big Homie

Postby Dee4Three on Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:04 pm

Very confused about this mod, and honestly this entire thread.

No screenshots, videos, or links exist....

You stated this one has been released. How would people download it?

Please clarify.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Big Homie on Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:19 pm

It's in the downloads section bro...I dont do screenshots or videos if u dont want it dont download it bro..its very simple homeboy
Big Homie

Postby Dee4Three on Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:55 am

Big Homie wrote:It's in the downloads section bro...I dont do screenshots or videos if u dont want it dont download it bro..its very simple homeboy

I am replying publically to this comment and your PM.

I have been on this site for close to a decade, and have seen thousands of mods released (roster mods and otherwise), it is INCREDIBLY RARE for someone to release a mod and not have ANY links to the mod in the thread advertising it, especially a roster mod. I have downloaded and created roster mods for YEARS, I cannot think of one instance where the creator didnt put atleast the download link to the mod in the thread

You could have just said "I choose to not advertise more on the thread, the link is in the downloads section", and that would have been fair. You are limiting your exposure with the mod though, and while that is up to you, it is a head scratcher because you want to have as many people playing the mod as possible so they can enjoy it. Screenshots at minimum help show off aspects of the mod and can get people more eager to try it, links to the mod itself in that same location get more people clicking on it and trying it out.

Yes, I am a team member

Yes, I know how to use the site

No, I do not have to put up with that response from you or anybody else for asking a question.

I am happy that mods are still being created for this game, some of my best video game memories come from the NBA Live series (mostly early 00s and late 90s). But if you are going to have that attitude and come at me like you did, I have NO ISSUE showing you the door.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Big Homie on Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:28 am

WHOEVER YOU ARE PLEASE WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN WORK AND STOP WORRYING ABOUT WHAT MY THREAD SAY OR HOW I OPERATE MY MODS I DONT GET ON YOUR THEAD WORRING ABOUT NOTHIN YOU DO BECAUSE I DONT CARE ABOUT YOU IF YOU LIKE MY MOD DOWNLOAD IT IF NOT STAY OFF MY THREAD!!!
IM GONNA SAY IT AGAIN WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN WORK AND STOP WORRYING ABOUT WHAT MY THREAD SAY OR HOW I OPERATE MY MODS I DONT GET ON YOUR THEAD WORRING ABOUT NOTHIN YOU DO BECAUSE I DONT CARE ABOUT YOU GO DO YOUR OWN WORK AND STOP WORRYING ABOUT WHAT THE BIG HOMIE DO AND OPERATE SONNY!!!
Big Homie

Postby Dee4Three on Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:21 am

Well, you can take that attitude somewhere else. Between the two nasty PMs I received, and your acting out in the thread, you can consider your time on the NLSC finished.

All I was doing was asking a question, followed by offering advice. You are lucky that I didn't ban you immediately after the first PM you sent me.

And who am I? My profile is literally telling you that I am a Team Member, I am part of the NLSC team, and I was moderating the forum (doing my job). Why you would go this route when I was not attacking you in the least? I didn't insult your work, I didn't say you were doing anything wrong, I merely asked a question and gave some advice at the same time. Your PMs in all CAPS, calling me a "hater" who is "hating" on your work (this makes no sense), followed by insulting me numerous times, is grounds for a ban.

I'll say again, take that attitude somewhere else. Goodbye.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Previous

Return to NBA Live 08