Player Ratings

Talk about NBA Live 09 here.

Player Ratings

Postby Dagger55 on Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:39 am

Ok, so Dynamic DNA / NBA Live 365 is supposed to provide us with real life stats, attributes and tendencies etc, but I see some things that I consider to be flaws.

For example, I followed the Bulls this season rather closely, and I'm pretty sure that Derrick Rose's speed isn't an 81. Dwayne Wade (Flash) and Deron Williams, just to name a couple, were both quoted sayin that Derrick Rose might be the fastest player in the NBA, and they are pretty fast themselves, so come on. Personally I believe Derrick Rose has the fastest 1st step in the NBA, and has to be at least top 10 in max speed. I'd put him 6th amongst fastest players in the league alongside, (1)Leandro Barbosa, (2)Tony Parker, (3)T.J Ford, (4)Nate Robinson, (5)Allen Iverson etc.

Also, Joakim Noah has a mid-range game, and Tyrus Thomas doesn't? Isn't it the other way around?

These are just a few examples, but I'm sure there are many more throughout the game. Just wondering if anyone else picked up on any major ones.
Dagger55

Re: Player Ratings

Postby Andrew on Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:35 am

The 365 updates are based on data collected by Synergy Sports, who likely don't provide EA with data regarding player's footspeed so there are probably always going to be discrepencies and inaccuracies that we'll need to fix ourselves or suggest EA fix manually. This was the first year of NBA Live 365 and there were certainly some teething problems but hopefully those issues will be ironed out in '10 and we'll have an opportunity to provide feedback for manual ratings updates. Otherwise, we'll still have the option of compiling our own lists and sharing custom rosters via the EA Locker.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby dillionkate on Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:47 pm

Hello.........

I have played the game and really amazing liked it very much. I love to play it very Often.I have played the game on XBox. I want it on a PC.

yeah...I want NBA on PC..so Can anyone tell me what should be the requirement of a PC and from Where can I download the game???

Can anyone Help me out?? I really want it on my PC..
dillionkate

Postby Andrew on Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:26 am

There is no PC version of NBA Live 09. Also, discussion about torrents, cracks etc are against Forum rules.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby shadowgrin on Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:13 am

It's a bot Andrew. See that link in his sig? These bots nowadays are smart.
HE'S USING HYPNOSIS!
JaoSming2KTV wrote:its fun on a bun
shadowgrin
Doesn't negotiate with terrorists. NLSC's Jefferson Davis. The Questioneer

Postby [Hyperize] on Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:18 am

Some players are overrated, while some players are underrated. There are many things wrong with the the player ratings in NBA Live 09. I for one, have had enough of Luis Scola performing windmill dunks.
[Hyperize]

Postby Andrew on Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:29 pm

shadowgrin wrote:It's a bot Andrew. See that link in his sig? These bots nowadays are smart.

I didn't the first time. You're right about them getting smarter though; perhaps we are getting closer to the day when robots will rise up against us.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Return to NBA Live 09