Scoreboards |WGN Done |Lakers Breakboard |NBA TV | MSG | YES | Spectrum

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Scoreboards |WGN Done |Lakers Breakboard |NBA TV | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby ernel2014 on Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:30 am

Also you are going to have to define what this actually does like for example the newbreakboard.iff controls the breakboard or the newscorebug.iff controls the scoreboards. I think the reason why this isn't working is that the name has to be defined in order for the item to populate in the game.
ernel2014

Postby Santicruyff on Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:21 am

ernel2014 wrote:What about possibly using blender to edit the entire thing.

I tried it, I opened it with blender, but it was impossible for me to do anything because my level with blender is not very high and I did not know where to start or what to do with something totally different from what little I know with this tool.

ernel2014 wrote:Also you are going to have to define what this actually does like for example the newbreakboard.iff controls the breakboard or the newscorebug.iff controls the scoreboards. I think the reason why this isn't working is that the name has to be defined in order for the item to populate in the game.

I don't think that is the reason, because I used the debug file that is in Looyh's hook tool to see everything that was happening in the game and everything that came out in the game was named exactly as we know it, the scoreboards were newscorebug, the boards were newbreakboard and when this animation comes out it is always named as titlecard2.iff, I checked it countless times to see that it was not wrong, even other files that come out at the beginning of a game also export them to see if they were in case perhaps, and unfortunately they were not. I hope that someone who knows about this can enlighten us and if not, we will leave it as this for impossible. Thanks for the help
Santicruyff

Postby sticky-fingers on Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:51 am

this one works ;)

Back to the thread, its great to see another retro sb creator (Y)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sticky-fingers

Postby bongo88 on Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:36 am

sticky-fingers wrote:this one works ;)

hahahahahah..... i actually stopped by and saw this problem and did a quick edit with a green smiley face
then logged into the forum, and saw that you had produced a fix.... downloaded it to see if your fix matched my green smiley fix ..

so, i won't be sharing my version.... because yours is superior. hahahahahah :) :)

edit: for the folks wondering about stickyfingers fix -- just a quick edit of title_card.SCNE in notepad fixes the dds path... see this image for the fix: https://imgur.com/0IAs2hJ
Last edited by bongo88 on Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bongo88

Postby ernel2014 on Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:54 am

Checked in blender, there are a multitude of layers for the title-card
ernel2014

Postby Santicruyff on Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:36 am

Thank you very much bro, the help is incredible as well as that of Bongo even if it was later hahaha, just like the great support of ernel and rtomb, thank you infinite.
Then I leave you images of how I stay with the different sports televisions and put a link for whoever wants them, I also added in the download the missing showbumperhalftime (Tsn and Rsn thanks to CujoMatty, who already had them in 2k19 and I only had to update them here) and also included them in all showbumperpregame and showbumperpostgame. I hope you like it and can enjoy it. https://www.mediafire.com/file/297aeazn ... s.rar/file

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image

My next challenge is to be able to change these two 2k logos, I hope to be lucky hahahaha
Santicruyff

Postby ernel2014 on Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:42 am

Santicruyff wrote:

Thank you very much bro, the help is incredible as well as that of Bongo even if it was later hahaha, just like the great support of ernel and rtomb, thank you infinite.
Then I leave you images of how I stay with the different sports televisions and put a link for whoever wants them, I also added in the download the missing showbumperhalftime (Tsn and Rsn thanks to CujoMatty, who already had them in 2k19 and I only had to update them here) and also included them in all showbumperpregame and showbumperpostgame. I hope you like it and can enjoy it. https://www.mediafire.com/file/297aeazn ... s.rar/file

[ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ][ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ]

My next challenge is to be able to change these two 2k logos, I hope to be lucky hahahaha
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

Bro Demigod level stuff :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown2: :bowdown2: much appreciated :applaud: :100: :fire:
ernel2014

Postby clarkchuasdfghjklx on Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:56 pm

May I know whats the input name of the titlecard in config.txt? Superb mods btw! Thanks for the hardowrk! :D :D :D :D
clarkchuasdfghjklx

Postby Santicruyff on Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:11 pm

ernel2014 wrote:
Santicruyff wrote:

[ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ][ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ]

[ Image ]
[ Image ]

Bro Demigod level stuff :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown2: :bowdown2: much appreciated :applaud: :100: :fire:

Thanks bro, the little I can contribute if it serves to enjoy the game more, it is a pleasure to do so

clarkchuasdfghjklx wrote:May I know whats the input name of the titlecard in config.txt? Superb mods btw! Thanks for the hardowrk! :D :D :D :D

The input name of the titlecard in config.txt is titlecard2.iff
Thanks bro
Santicruyff

Postby Crux2237 on Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:22 pm

Hey guys, I've had to reconfig my Hook tool and I have a figure about what's missing to complete our experience with 2K20. If anyone can make those to complete, those are the "missing" files:

Breakboards: ESPN current (there's a texture by Twist), Rogers and TSN
Arena Desks: AT&T Sportsnet for the Rockets and YES

I didn't include first versions of breakboards because probably ernel2014 will improve those.
Crux2237

Postby sticky-fingers on Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:49 pm

bongo88 wrote:

hahahahahah..... i actually stopped by and saw this problem and did a quick edit with a green smiley face
then logged into the forum, and saw that you had produced a fix.... downloaded it to see if your fix matched my green smiley fix ..

[ Image ]

so, i won't be sharing my version.... because yours is superior. hahahahahah :) :)

edit: for the folks wondering about stickyfingers fix -- just a quick edit of title_card.SCNE in notepad fixes the dds path... see this image for the fix: https://imgur.com/0IAs2hJ

i wanted a b&w logo, thought about 2K, and this pic came to my mind :lol:

Santicruyff wrote:

[ Image ]
[ Image ]

you're welcome, great job btw (Y)
sticky-fingers

Postby SparG on Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:52 pm

Santicruyff, can you share NBC logo please?
SparG

Postby Brian White on Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:58 am

:fire: :fire: :applaud: :applaud:
Brian White

Re: Scoreboards |new | MSG | YES | Spectrum | AT&T | Altitude Sports | Portland NW

Postby Slata on Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:07 am

zondac12 wrote:
ernel2014 wrote:
zondac12 wrote:What camera angle is that. Its :fire: :fire: :fire:

mau

at&t scoreboard in action :mrgreen:

phpBB [video]

it's possible to tell us how you put this camera please? because "mau" I don't know what that means
thank you
Slata

Postby Santicruyff on Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:04 pm

SparG wrote:Santicruyff, can you share NBC logo please?

hi bro, you should ask rtomb for it, I only use that logo to implement it in the other editions, he will have the original that was the first to put it with his showbumperhalftime
Santicruyff

Re: Scoreboards |new | MSG | YES | Spectrum | AT&T | Altitude Sports | Portland NW

Postby ksmiz on Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:09 pm

Slata wrote:it's possible to tell us how you put this camera please? because "mau" I don't know what that means
thank you

I think what they are saying is that the camera mod is a mod from user maumau78
either a camera mod or information he has posted about what camera mods he has used

Last time I looked at camera stuff I had a rough idea of what numbers to manipulate but maumau78 was always better at pulling off a better presentation and actually playable mod whereas I could find the numbers and change/break stuff but unless someone like mau took over and made it look good I could only look at it for so long before moving on

@Santicruyff
thank you so much for the showbumpers, I remember changing those before in years past but hadn't done anything about those yet this year so thank you
Santicruyff wrote:My next challenge is to be able to change these two 2k logos, I hope to be lucky hahahaha

Did you find these? I have some ideas if you want to check some files and let me know if anything changes
ksmiz

Postby Santicruyff on Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:18 pm

Hi guys, here is an edition that I made of this foxsport watermark, thanks to what zondac and rtomb shared with me, I did it for the 16 teams that have foxsport as local TV, and I made at least two versions per team, even up to four in the heat with two city versions, I hope you like them, you can put the ones you prefer you just have to rename them for your Looyh hook tool. Here are a few images of how they are, I did not do all of them because there are many and it is not good to fill the forum with so many photos for this. http://www.mediafire.com/file/7jsnt5y5j ... v.rar/file

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Santicruyff

Postby Santicruyff on Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:33 pm

ksmiz wrote:
@Santicruyff
thank you so much for the showbumpers, I remember changing those before in years past but hadn't done anything about those yet this year so thank you
Santicruyff wrote:My next challenge is to be able to change these two 2k logos, I hope to be lucky hahahaha

Did you find these? I have some ideas if you want to check some files and let me know if anything changes

There is nothing to be thankful for sir, it is a pleasure to be able to create things that help improve the game for the community.
I think I got the 2k logo file that you see in those images, but I couldn't make my edit show, I don't know what I'm failing in or if it's the file it should be, just in case I'll share it here if you can to change it or someone to come up with an idea, if it is possible to change it, the logos of the other tv sports can be implemented. Thank you https://www.mediafire.com/file/rer3xazc ... k.rar/file
Santicruyff

Postby Santicruyff on Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:30 pm

Crux2237 wrote:Hey guys, I've had to reconfig my Hook tool and I have a figure about what's missing to complete our experience with 2K20. If anyone can make those to complete, those are the "missing" files:

I didn't include first versions of breakboards because probably ernel2014 will improve those.

Hi bro, here is my little contribution, taking advantage of the great work of rtomb with the studio_broadcastset_int, I implemented the rest of the studio_arenadesk_int that were missing and updated the one from Altitude. I hope you enjoy them
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ugrx5geb ... v.rar/file

Santicruyff

Postby Crux2237 on Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:18 am

Santicruyff wrote:
Crux2237 wrote:Hey guys, I've had to reconfig my Hook tool and I have a figure about what's missing to complete our experience with 2K20. If anyone can make those to complete, those are the "missing" files:

Hi bro, here is my little contribution, taking advantage of the great work of rtomb with the studio_broadcastset_int, I implemented the rest of the studio_arenadesk_int that were missing and updated the one from Altitude. I hope you enjoy them

[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

That's perfect! Thanks!
Crux2237

Postby zondac12 on Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:30 am

Santicruyff wrote:

[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

awesome bro :applaud:
zondac12

Postby MaKaaj on Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:36 am

Guys I did the background for the NBC Sports Chicago studio, based on the White Sox for the Bulls. If anyone can complement with the color change of the roof leds (white to red) to finish. Thank you.
Last edited by MaKaaj on Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
MaKaaj

Postby Slata on Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:39 pm

ksmiz wrote:
Slata wrote:it's possible to tell us how you put this camera please? because "mau" I don't know what that means
thank you

I think what they are saying is that the camera mod is a mod from user maumau78
either a camera mod or information he has posted about what camera mods he has used

Last time I looked at camera stuff I had a rough idea of what numbers to manipulate but maumau78 was always better at pulling off a better presentation and actually playable mod whereas I could find the numbers and change/break stuff but unless someone like mau took over and made it look good I could only look at it for so long before moving on

@Santicruyff

ok thanks.
So if I understood correctly, it is impossible to have the same camera? :(
Slata

Postby Karinge on Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:07 am

I found a way to convert the 2k18 score animation to 2k20s scorebug file. :/ I'm not gonna do this process for all my espn scoreboards that is too much work, but i'll put this here so you guys know its possible to not have the stupid fading animation lol

phpBB [video]
~ <3
Karinge

Postby ernel2014 on Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:32 am

Can anyone find a way to chang this color on the breakboard to black. I'm resizing and repositioning the previous breakboards and would greatly appreciate the help on this piece.

ernel2014

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding