NBA 2k20.5 - Back on Track

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: NBA 2k20.5 - NBA Owner Previews

Postby ShamWowNY on Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:12 pm

Superbug wrote:Hey man to edit the stats all you need to do is use looyhs 2ktool and I’m pretty sure there and edit stats option


Yup, the looyh tool is capable of editing season stats - combined with force wins in MyLeague you could have an almost-perfect 2019-20 season stats-wise (team records excluded)
ShamWowNY
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:12 am

Re: NBA 2k20.5 - NBA Owner Previews

Postby bluejaybrandon on Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:45 pm

ShamWowNY wrote:
Superbug wrote:Hey man to edit the stats all you need to do is use looyhs 2ktool and I’m pretty sure there and edit stats option


Yup, the looyh tool is capable of editing season stats - combined with force wins in MyLeague you could have an almost-perfect 2019-20 season stats-wise (team records excluded)


I guess thats the play then..thanks guys for your info


stache9835 wrote:Wow, NBA owners too? didnt expect that. nice little touch for MyGM players. are you also making them appear on the staff in myleague as like the 'GM' even though that's not their title?



No because the GM's or Presidents of Basketball operations will be there. I've got most of them done too.
Last edited by bluejaybrandon on Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 2463
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: NBA 2k20.5 - NBA Owner Previews

Postby Superbug on Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:12 pm

Can’t wait to use the roster man everything is looking great so far keep up the good work!
Image

If you enjoy my work and would like to help me out consider donating I will appreciate it : http://www.paypal.me/superbug24

For Paid personal request : 2knbanick@gmail.com

Website : coming soon..
User avatar
Superbug
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:59 pm

Re: NBA 2k20.5 - NBA Owner Previews

Postby TheConAir16 on Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:04 am

Hey quick question, have you updated with new coaches like Steve Nash for the Nets and Thibodeau for the Knicks? If so I'd like to see a preview if you got any
TheConAir16
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:49 pm

Re: NBA 2k20.5 - NBA Owner Previews

Postby bluejaybrandon on Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:51 pm

TheConAir16 wrote:Hey quick question, have you updated with new coaches like Steve Nash for the Nets and Thibodeau for the Knicks? If so I'd like to see a preview if you got any


Yeah I have. I mean I can do it but it’s not new cyberfaces. Just their 2k ones assigned accordingly. I might have likeness updates but that’s just haircut mostly, I don’t remember. I can post it tomorrow.
Image
User avatar
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 2463
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: NBA 2k20.5 - NBA Owner Previews

Postby Dantello11 on Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:30 pm

bluejay brandon



can we get more previews of what you have been working on?
Dantello11
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:14 pm

Re: NBA 2k20.5 - NBA Owner Previews

Postby 2K20MODSPC20xx on Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:19 am

bluejaybrandon, Do you have any plans on releasing this shit??
2K20MODSPC20xx
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:32 pm

Re: NBA 2k20.5 - NBA Owner Previews

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:42 am

2K20MODSPC20xx wrote:bluejaybrandon, Do you have any plans on releasing this shit??


I do. Lots of work. Takes time solo. There’s a hundred cyberfaces, tattoos, portraits, etc. I’m going team by team when I have time. I’m not just taking assets in the game and updating them. Anyone can make a roster that moves around the right coaches and uses CAP cyberfaces.
Image
User avatar
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 2463
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: NBA 2k20.5 - NBA Owner Previews

Postby kidhybrid89 on Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:24 am

Just curious, what roster are you making? As in the in-season roster, the bubble rosters or the start of next season rosters? Seems like there's been a bunch of changes this year so I'm wondering what roster (or time of the season rather) your creation will be representing.
kidhybrid89
 
Posts: 210
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:46 am

Re: NBA 2k20.5 - NBA Owner Previews

Postby bluejaybrandon on Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:07 am

kidhybrid89 wrote:Just curious, what roster are you making? As in the in-season roster, the bubble rosters or the start of next season rosters? Seems like there's been a bunch of changes this year so I'm wondering what roster (or time of the season rather) your creation will be representing.


It will represent the 2021 season.
Image
User avatar
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 2463
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: NBA 2k20.5 - NBA Owner Previews

Postby Basketballfun on Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:37 pm

yo blujaybrandon could you release rosters and draft class files for offline versions when the mod is out,thank you
Basketballfun
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:20 pm

Re: NBA 2k20.5 - NBA Owner Previews

Postby Dantello11 on Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:12 am

Basketballfun wrote:yo blujaybrandon could you release rosters and draft class files for offline versions when the mod is out,thank you





when i got the email for this. I got so excited at first lol :crazyeyes: I thought it was finally released lol
Dantello11
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:14 pm

Re: NBA 2k20.5 - NBA Owner Previews

Postby C1intf0rd6_2k on Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:07 pm

bluejaybrandon, Bro Can we Have a update on this
C1intf0rd6_2k
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:00 pm

Re: NBA 2k20.5 - NBA Owner Previews

Postby Dantello11 on Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:17 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:
kidhybrid89 wrote:Just curious, what roster are you making? As in the in-season roster, the bubble rosters or the start of next season rosters? Seems like there's been a bunch of changes this year so I'm wondering what roster (or time of the season rather) your creation will be representing.


It will represent the 2021 season.



are you planning on releasing any updates on your massive cyberface pack? just asking out of curiosity.
Dantello11
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:14 pm

Re: NBA 2k20.5 - NBA Owner Previews

Postby bluejaybrandon on Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:05 am

Only release will be the full project. I’m currently in the process of adding dozens of G League free agents to be called up to the NBA. Some from past draft class projects, some new ones. I’m trying to be extremely thorough. Working on cleaning up staff and adding faces. Lots of work, just cuz I’m quiet doesn’t mean I’m not working behind the scenes. I’ll try to post when I think I’ve got something worth posting.
Image
User avatar
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 2463
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: NBA 2k20.5 - NBA Owner Previews

Postby Dantello11 on Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:49 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:Only release will be the full project. I’m currently in the process of adding dozens of G League free agents to be called up to the NBA. Some from past draft class projects, some new ones. I’m trying to be extremely thorough. Working on cleaning up staff and adding faces. Lots of work, just cuz I’m quiet doesn’t mean I’m not working behind the scenes. I’ll try to post when I think I’ve got something worth posting.




Got it boss. And thanks...
Dantello11
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:14 pm

Re: NBA 2k20.5 - Preview Requests

Postby [Q] on Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:29 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:I've been making decent progress through the roster. Hoping to have news soon, especially now that we are back to remote working in some capacity.

I have most of the real NBA owners added, as well as all CAP faces complete with tattoos. I have added previews down below, idk why MyGm has a blurry perspective in interviews. Let me know if you want to see anything in particular. I think there are still dozens of us that didn't make the jump lol


Zylan Cheatham w/ Full Tattoos

[ Image ]


Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer

[ Image ]

[ Image ]


Mavs Owner Mark Cuban

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

hey, this is pretty cool. I'm curious to see what Jeannie Buss looks like in game
Image
User avatar
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member
 
Posts: 14368
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2002 8:20 am
Location: Westside, the best side

Re: NBA 2k20.5 - NBA Owner Previews

Postby jemamali on Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:59 am

This project is going to be epic! Good work bro!
jemamali
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:35 pm

Re: NBA 2k20.5 - Free Agency Preview

Postby bluejaybrandon on Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:49 am

I've been hard at work on the roster when I have free time. I wanted to showcase the overwhelming amount of work done on the little things, namely free agency. Every free agent that 2k included in the base game has a cyberface, and many additional free agents have been included. These mostly consist of younger players and former draft prospects that still have the potential to make a break into the league (regardless of how minuscule those chances may be.) As usual, these will have complete tattoos, portraits, pictures, signatures, and tendencies. Stay tuned for more updates.


Charles Matthews

Image

Image


Joel Berry II

Image


Marcus Paige

Image


Kennedy Meeks

Image


Keenan Evans

Image
Last edited by bluejaybrandon on Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 2463
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: NBA 2k20.5 - Preview Requests

Postby bluejaybrandon on Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:52 am

[Q] wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:I've been making decent progress through the roster. Hoping to have news soon, especially now that we are back to remote working in some capacity.

I have most of the real NBA owners added, as well as all CAP faces complete with tattoos. I have added previews down below, idk why MyGm has a blurry perspective in interviews. Let me know if you want to see anything in particular. I think there are still dozens of us that didn't make the jump lol


Zylan Cheatham w/ Full Tattoos

[ Image ]


Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer

[ Image ]

[ Image ]


Mavs Owner Mark Cuban

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

hey, this is pretty cool. I'm curious to see what Jeannie Buss looks like in game



Image

Unfortunately, there is no way I am aware of for owners to wear female clothing. All staff must be male in 2k20. This means Jeannie Buss and Gayle Benson must wear suits in MyGM. If anyone has a work around, I would love to hear it.
Image
User avatar
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 2463
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: NBA 2k20.5 - Free Agency Preview

Postby ShamWowNY on Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:17 am

Truly incredible stuff you're doing here - this will be the most complete modern-day roster ever created for PC!
ShamWowNY
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:12 am

Re: NBA 2k20.5 - Free Agency Preview

Postby Dr Fapenstein on Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:04 pm

very ambitious, looking forward to this.
Image
User avatar
Dr Fapenstein
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:22 am

Re: NBA 2k20.5 - Free Agency Preview

Postby MonkeymanJSV on Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:05 am

Hey man, there is a couple NBL players that are expected to be signed by nba teams this season, I think they’d be a nice addition to free agency if you’d like
If you enjoy my Mods please follow my Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/monkeymanmods/
If you’d like to support me and my mods please donate here
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... source=url
https://www.youtube.com/user/MonkeymanJSV
User avatar
MonkeymanJSV
 
Posts: 666
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:48 am
Location: Sydney Australia

Re: NBA 2k20.5 - Free Agency Preview

Postby FireDjuanB on Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:12 pm

great work man! i hope you release it soon! kudos!!
FireDjuanB
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:31 pm

Re: NBA 2k20.5 - Free Agency Preview

Postby TheConAir16 on Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:53 pm

It's looking good so far are you shooting for opening week for release or don't know yet? Either way thank you for your hard work on this project and staying with it
TheConAir16
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:49 pm

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests