Introducing a new event here at the NLSC: March Modness!
To celebrate our modding community, we’re running a competition throughout March. Modders who upload work to our Downloads database during the month will be entered in a contest to win a copy of either NBA Live 19 or NBA 2K19 later this year; their choice. The mods can be for any iteration of NBA Live or NBA 2K, as long as it’s a PC release. Please see below for the full terms and conditions of entry.
I’m also feeling inspired to get back into the hobby, and will be looking to release some new mods throughout March. The first one will be posted very soon, with more to follow as they’re finished. Please note that I’m not taking any requests, and larger projects will depend on my free time. Nevertheless, I am looking forward to releasing some new mods, particularly the ones I mentioned in this week’s Monday Tip-Off.
In between all that, you can look forward to the usual File Additions bulletins featuring the latest releases from the community. As always, thanks to everyone who continues to contribute to our Downloads database, and help out with tutorials!
Depending on how this event turns out, it may become an annual tradition here at the NLSC. Good luck to all modders looking to enter the contest, and I hope you enjoy the mods that I’ll be releasing over the next month!
NLSC March Modness Contest Terms & Conditions
- One winner will be selected at the end of March. The prize is a copy of either NBA Live 19 or NBA 2K19; winner’s choice.
- The winner will be selected at random, and all decisions are final. If a participant is disqualified, unreachable, or banned, a new winner will be selected.
- To enter, participants must release at least one mod during the month of March 2018, and include the term “March Modness” in the description.
- Mods can be for any PC release of NBA Live or NBA 2K.
- To qualify for the contest, mods must be uploaded to the NLSC’s Downloads section. No ad links or external hosting is allowed; tip jar links are permitted.
- Mods must remain in the database, and hosted by the NLSC. Removal of the mods or replacement with an external link will result in disqualification.
- Each individual mod release counts for one entry in the contest, with a maximum of five entries per participant.
- Entries may be updated with new versions (where applicable). Updated versions of the same mod do not earn another entry.
- All releases must comply with community rules regarding permission, appropriate credits, and content. No stolen work!