A new patch (1.05) has come through for NBA 2K Playgrounds 2. Billed as the All-Star Update, the patch adds a playground based on the 2019 All-Star court in Charlotte, as well as this year’s All-Star jerseys. The playground is readily available to select, while the jerseys are custom gear that must be unlocked via the Swag Packs.
Patch 1.05 also adds a Valentine’s Day playground, Daily Challenges, an unranked Championship mode, and 70 new players. It also addresses some technical issues and adds a listing of the current players’ challenges to the pause screen.
Please see below for the full patch notes. Feel free to add your thoughts in the comments section below, as well as join in the discussion about NBA 2K Playgrounds 2 here in the Other Basketball Games section of the NLSC Forum.
NBA 2K Playgrounds 2 Patch 1.05 Notes
- 2019 Charlotte All Star Playground
- All Star Jerseys
- Valentine’s Day Playground
- 70 New Characters
- Daily Challenges + 24 Types of Challenges
- Level Characters to Diamond with New Item
- Championship Unranked Mode
Fixes and Improvements:
- Based on user feedback, users can see NBA Player’s Challenges in the Pause Menu
- Improved Stability
- Fixed Issues with Online Disconnections