Exciting news, NBA 2K16 gamers! grekwaste has released v0.40 of the NBA 2K16 Explorer, facilitating modding of the PC version of this year’s game from 2K Sports. The current version of the Explorer allows you to preview, import, and export textures, as well as .ogg audio files. A list of the key features is as follows:
- Full Texture, Model and Sound Previewing Capabilities
- Tons of stability fixes
- Implemented correct filenames for all archives
- Export capabilities for iffs and subfiles
- Import capabilities for audio oggs and all texture types
- Separate Iff Editor
- Implemented a Commenting System for personal notes on each archive
Download v0.40 of the NBA 2K16 Explorer here! If you need help getting started with the Explorer, be sure to check out TBM‘s FAQ here in the NBA 2K16 Tutorials & FAQs section. For the latest previews, information, and support, keep it locked to the Explorer’s release thread.
With the release of the first modding tool for NBA 2K16, don’t forget that our upload facilities are free, and available to anyone with an active Forum account! You can find the NBA 2K16 section here in our Downloads database; if you run into any issues with the upload form, check out this video tutorial, and feel free to drop me a line with any further questions you may have.