I missed posting a bulletin over the weekend, but the Xbox One version of NBA 2K17 has now received Patch 1.04. As always, the update will come through automatically as long as your console is connected to the Internet.
The Xbox One patch contains the same fixes as the updates for the PC and PlayStation 4 versions of NBA 2K17, mainly addressing some situational bugs. If you need a refresher on the notes for Patch 1.04, you can check them out below, as well as here in the NLSC Wiki.
If you have any impressions of Patch 1.04 that you’d like to share, feel free to do so in the comments section below, as well as in this thread in the NBA 2K17 section of the Forum. We also invite you to post any bug reports here, and general feedback on gameplay and game modes here. Additionally, we’ll be opening up our official NBA 2K18 Wishlist thread very soon, so stay tuned.
NBA 2K17 Patch 1.04 Notes
- Corrected an issue where some postrelease uniform colors would clash with the opposing team’s uniform in certain matchups.
- After a made basket, the score will no longer update on the scoreboard until after the animation has completed; this should be much less confusing.
- Fixed a case where your friends list in the Who’s Online menu would disappear while viewing it.
- Contact Dunk animations should now properly stay equipped on your MyPLAYER.
- The Relentless Finisher badge should now give the proper bonuses on contact layups when leveling it up.
- Fixed an extremely rare hang that could occur when a player was attempting to grab a rebound.
- Fixed a case where certain jump shot animations would result in the shot meter reporting an incorrect very late timing during high-latency situations.
- Addressed an issue where you would not be granted a win if your opponent disconnected during a Pro-Am Walk-On/Team game under certain conditions.
- Users in Ante-Up will now always be presented with the correct ante-up amount prior to joining the Got Next queue.
- Corrected a case that would result in loading into a black screen heading into a game.
- Connection events will now always appear on the schedule once you agree to them/set them up.
- Addressed a hang that could occur when attempting to enter the 3PT/Dunk Contest when your MyPLAYER was injured.
- Fixed a hang that could occur when loading into a Live Practice when a number of players on your team were simultaneously injured.
NOTE: All patch fixes will work in your existing game mode saves.