Patch 1.07 has been released for NBA 2K18. As of this post, it is available for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions of the game, with the PC and Switch patches coming soon. The new update will be downloaded automatically as long as your system is connected to the Internet; if you encounter any issues, try restarting. I’ll update this bulletin as the other patches are released.
UPDATE: The latest patch is now available for the PC version as well.
The new patch addresses some technical problems, including an issue with the number of timeouts displayed on the scoreboard, incorrect VC earnings, glitches with Two-Way players in MyLEAGUE and MyGM, and game crashes. The custom t-shirt kiosk in The Neighborhood will also be reopening soon.
A few new art updates have also been pushed through with Patch 1.07. Some players have received new hairstyles, including Lonzo Ball, and the courts for the San Antonio Spurs and Portland Trail Blazers have been updated. Please see below for the complete patch notes.
You can also find a complete update history for NBA 2K18 here in our Wiki. Got any thoughts on the latest update? Have you noticed any other enhancements that aren’t mentioned in the notes? Have your say in the comments section below, and join in the discussion here in the NBA 2K18 section of the NLSC Forum.
NBA 2K18 Patch 1.07 Notes
- Updated custom t-shirt kiosk coming!
- Portland and San Antonio’s courts have been updated to properly match their real-world counterparts.
- Lonzo Ball’s hairstyle has been updated to match his new look.
- Fixed a bug where the number of timeouts left indication on the scorebug was resetting between quarters.
- The correct amount of VC should now be displayed at the end of Ante-Up games.
- Fixed a hang that could occur when finishing a MyTEAM game with Spanish commentary enabled.
- MyPLAYER theme song will now play during the starting lineups when one is set.
- Fixed an issue where players 96 overall or higher would hang when the opposing team quits out of an active Pro-Am Team Arena game.
- When you lose a walk-on game, you will now be returned to the front of the walk-on building rather than at the starting spawn point in the Neighborhood.
- Defensive settings panel for OTFC will now function for AI players in Pro-Am games.
- Fixed an issue in MyGM/MyLEAGUE where a trade that sent Two-Way players to a team whose roster is full can result in one or more of those players disappearing from the league.