Patch 1.05 (also referred to as Patch 5) has come through for NBA 2K19. It’s currently available for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, and will be downloaded automatically as long as your console is online. If it doesn’t, try restarting or checking for the update manually. The PC and Switch patches should be pushed through soon.
The latest update addresses a variety of issues across game modes. Some of the issues addressed include incorrect VC rewards for incentives in MyCAREER, a disconnection issue in Court Conquerors events, and a pause glitch in Triple Threat Online, among others. New functionality has also been added, including the ability to see the Heat Check cards currently available in MyTEAM packs. “Pulling the chair” in the post has also received improvements in terms of logic and visuals, and several unlisted adjustments and bug/stability fixes have been made game-wide.
Please see below for the full patch notes; I’ve also added them to the NBA 2K19 update history page in our Wiki. As always, feel free to share your thoughts on the latest patch in the comments section below, as well as in this topic in the NBA 2K19 section of the Forum. I’ll update this bulletin when the PC patch is pushed through.
UPDATE: The PC patch is now available.
NBA 2K19 Patch 1.05 Notes
- In Play Now Online, the opponent’s uniform will now be displayed in the pre-game settings (to minimize uniform conflicts in games).
- If two users pick the same color uniform for a Play Now Online game, the last user to select their uniform will have their uniform automatically changed to one of another color during loading.
- Improved logic and visuals of “pulling the chair” in the post.
- Fixed a case where certain stat combo performance incentives (e.g. 25 points and 12 rebounds) were not consistently rewarding the user with the correct amount of VC.
- (Switch) Players will no longer appear without uniforms when they play a game in which the Ring Ceremony took place.
- Fixed an issue where headphones would be removed when entering Ante-Up or using the Subway.
- Users are now able to see other players’ headphones when viewing them in the Neighborhood.
- End-of-game improvements to the Dodgeball experience.
- Improved lighting quality inside the new Ante-Up daily spin room.
- The VC amount should now always properly appear above the court when in the Ante-Up courts.
- When playing a crew game, all users will properly appear in their crews uniform (i.e. will not appear as a mascot).
- Fixed a disconnect issue that users were reporting during the Court Conquerors events.
- (Switch) Fixed an issue where areas of the walls would lack collision in the new Ante-Up prize wheel room. Make sure to visit location daily to get in your free spins for prizes!
- Users will no longer be required to finish out games against all AI players when the opposing team forfeits by leaving the game.
- Added the ability for users to view what Moments cards are currently available in Heat Check and League Moments packs (press ‘Y’/Triangle button when viewing those packs in the Pack Market).
- Cards will now visually show their new, upgraded gem levels when a Duo boost bumps them up over a threshold.
- Addressed a pause glitch that allowed some users to pause a Triple Threat Online game indefinitely.
- Fixed an issue where the proper Heat Check attribute/overall rating boosts would not display upon visiting the Lineups menu.
- Head-to-Head game types (Play With Friends, Unlimited) should now use default free throw difficulty settings rather than the global settings of one of the users involved in the game.
- Improved server stability and performance in MyLEAGUE Online.
- Gameplay-related Rule Changes (voted on in the offseason League Meetings) should now properly take effect during head-to-head games in MyLEAGUE Online.
- Fixed a hang that some users would see down the line after previously importing a player’s appearance using Player DNA. If you previously encountered this issue, your save should now be retroactively corrected.
Many other small bug fixes and adjustments were also made, game-wide.
NOTE: All patch fixes will work in your existing game mode saves.