Patch 1.06 (also referred to as Patch #6) is now available for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions of NBA 2K19. It should come through automatically, but if you encounter any issues, try restarting your console or checking for the update manually. The PC and Switch patches should be coming through soon.
The latest title update addresses several bugs, including the shot clock not resetting to 14 seconds in online games, VC not being earned in Ante-Up games, and Advanced Rotation settings being reset to the default. It’s also intended to resolve some crashes and hangs, fix some visual errors, and improve matchmaking and general stability.
Please see below for the full patch notes. You can also find them here in the NBA 2K19 update history in our Wiki. As always, feel free to share any thoughts in the comments section below, as well as in this topic in the NLSC Forum.
NBA 2K19 Patch 1.06 Notes
- Fixed an issue that caused the final league trophy and ‘Perfection’ achievement to not unlock for some users in Play Now Online.
- Fixed an issue in Play Now Online where the wrong user could be credited with the win, in very rare occasions.
- Updated roster images for traded players.
- The shot clock should now properly reset to 14 seconds during online games when a foul is called and the shot clock is low.
- Improved AI defensive switch logic for inbounds and pick & roll cases.
- Fixed an issue that caused pass steal attempts to be ignored when pressing Steal too many times.
- Address a hang that would occur for some users following an in-game injury.
- Fixed an issue where some users were reporting that they were not earning VC for completed Neighborhood games after exiting the Ante-Up building.
- Addressed a case where some users noted a neck seam around their MyPLAYER’s shoulders when using a face scan.
- Fixed an issue where Voice was not properly functioning when in the squad queue in Ante-Up.
- Squad travelling should now properly work when using the Subway.
- Improved ball pickup radius when playing Dodgeball.
- Fixed a bug where opposing players would sometimes show in the Pro-Am Shootaround before the game.
- Matchmaking improvements.
- Users now have an option to mute their opponent when playing Triple Threat Online.
- Alternate uniforms should now properly upload/download when sharing team designs.
- Fixed an issue where hot zones and some tendencies (e.g. Shot Under Basket) could progress irregularly, in certain conditions, during the offseason.
- Addressed a case where Advanced Rotation settings would reset to default when entering the Advanced Rotations menu for a team that had previously been assigned custom values.
- Stability improvements for MyLEAGUE Online.
Many other small bug fixes and adjustments were also made, game-wide.
NOTE: All patch fixes will work in your existing game mode saves.