Patch 1.07 has come through for NBA 2K19. It’s currently available for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions of the game, with the PC and Switch patches coming soon. As always, the patch should download automatically as long as your console is connected to the Internet. If it doesn’t, try restarting, or checking for it manually.
The patch adds the latest uniform and shoe updates to MyCAREER, MyLEAGUE, and MyGM saves. According to reports over at Operation Sports, it unfortunately doesn’t update existing MyLEAGUE Online games. A couple of gameplay tweaks have also been made, including an adjustment to illegal screens. New player likenesses and action shots have been added, a few bugs have been fixed, and there’s some new functionality in MyTEAM and 2K Pro-Am. Unfortunately, the latter still doesn’t support less than five users per side, as in past games.
Please see below for the full patch notes. You can also find them here in our Wiki. Feel free to share your thoughts on the latest patch in the comments section below, as well as in this topic in our NBA 2K19 Forum.
NBA 2K19 Patch 1.07 Notes
- The latest uniform and shoe updates will now automatically update in your MyCAREER/MyLEAGUE/MyGM saves.
- Updated action photos for players who did not have one / had one from their previous team.
- A number of players have received new Face/Hair/Tattoo updates. Check out LeBron’s brand new face scan!
- Reduced the frequency of shooters falling to the floor when shooting shots in traffic.
- Fixed an issue that was causing illegal screens to be called in inappropriate circumstances.
- Setting your MyCOURT to ‘by permission only’ will now allow others in once proper permission has been granted.
- Users who reach the highest level shoe endorsement will no longer need to purchase their custom created On-COURT shoes.
- Entering the MyCOURT on a skateboard/bicycle/etc. will no longer restrict the user from immediately leaving the MyCOURT should they choose to do so.
- Alternate jerseys are now available for use in Pro-Am Team games.
- New support for showing the current Player of the Month card on the MyTEAM Unlimited menu tile.
- Fixed an issue where the color of a card would not upgrade to the next tier in the Lineups menu when the card was paired with its Duo partner.
- The All-Star game should now properly appear on the schedule for the current season when starting a new Start Today mode.
- Users are now able to schedule practices in the first season of a Start Today mode (fixes the case where players would experience declining ratings after the first season).
- Fixed an issue where some users were reporting game disconnects during timeouts of MyLEAGUE Online games.
- Addressed a case where some users reported being unable to play with/against their friends in MyLEAGUE Online.
Many other small bug fixes and adjustments were also made, game-wide.
NOTE: All patch fixes will work in your existing game mode saves.