Patch 1.03 for NBA 2K20 is now available for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. It should come through automatically as long as you have an active Internet connection; if it doesn’t, try restarting your console or Steam client, or checking for new updates manually. The patch notes are as follows:
- Fixed a major issue that was causing the game to hang at intermittent times (e.g. when accessing the VIP Stats menu, when completing games in Domination, when playing Play Now Online games, and more).
- Addressed a number of issues in MyCAREER to greatly improve the user experience in that mode.
- Fixed an issue where some MyPLAYER names would disappear (may need to create a new build to correct existing saves).
- Numerous Gameplay improvements & fixes including: support for standing stepback escapes and finishing alley-oops with Pro Stick, out of bounds awareness improvements, more reliable interior shot defense contact detection, logic fixes for certain badges, and much more.
- Addressed an exploit that allowed users to play players out of position in MyTEAM.
- Fixed an issue where some users were reporting they were not receiving the correct reward cards from Domination games in MyTEAM.
- Fixed an issue where some users were not receiving their awards when achieving new Collector Levels in MyTEAM.
- Many, many more fixes included to improve the overall experience of NBA 2K20!
The notes for NBA 2K20 Patch 1.03 have also been added to the game’s update history in our Wiki. Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments section below, as well as join in the discussion here in the NLSC Forum!