Patch 1.09 is out now for NBA 2K20. It’s currently available for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, and will be available on PC soon. As always, the patch should come through automatically as long as you’re online; if it doesn’t, try checking for it manually, or restarting your console or Steam client.
- Addressed an issue where specific animations were getting unequipped upon entering the Neighborhood.
- Hot Zones are now properly reflected in both The Rec and Neighborhood games.
- The appearance of the ‘ninja-style’ headbands seen on many players has been updated to reflect their new look for the 2019-20 NBA season.
- The proper amount of boosts are now consumed upon completion of a MyPLAYER Nation game.
- MyTEAM users can once again quickly sub in their bench lineups in one action.
- When two players form a Duo in MyTEAM, their badge upgrades are now visible on the player card when viewed in the Lineups menu outside of gameplay.
A full update history for NBA 2K20 can be found here in our Wiki. Feel free to share your impressions of Patch 1.09 in the comments section below, as well as join in the discussion here in the Forum! I’ll be sure to update this bulletin once the PC patch is available.
UPDATE: The PC patch is now available as of December 17th.