Patch 1.07 is now available for the Next Gen version of NBA 2K21. As always, it should come through automatically as long as your PlayStation 5 or Xbox Series X/S is online. If it doesn’t, try restarting your console, or checking for updates manually.
The latest patch includes likeness updates for eight players, and resolves a rare issue in MyNBA when starting a save from the offseason. It also fixes a handful of issues in MyTEAM, including problems with the Mystery tier menu in Domination, and a Win/Loss exploit in the multiplayer modes.
You can find the full notes for Patch 1.07 below, and a full update history for NBA 2K21 Next Gen here in our Wiki. Feel free to share any impressions in the comments, and join in the discussion taking place here in our NBA 2K21 Forum.
NBA 2K21 Next Gen Patch 1.07 Notes
- The following players have received a number of likeness updates:
- Darius Bazley
- Tyler Bey
- Hamidou Diallo
- Jahmi’us Ramsey
- Domantas Sabonis
- Luka Samanic
- Landry Shamet
- Rayjon Tucker
- Resolved a rare issue in MyNBA when starting a save from the offseason
- Resolved reported menu issues with the Mystery tier in Domination
- Duplicated Attribute Boosts for Triangle and Post Coaches have been removed
- Addressed a Win/Loss exploit in Unlimited and other multiplayer modes
- Made visual improvements to Dark Matter in certain menus
- Resolved an issue with the Geologist achievement/trophy
- Additional preparations added for future seasons of MyTEAM