Patch 1.05 has come through for the PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One versions of NBA 2K21. As with previous updates, it should come through automatically as long as you have an active Internet connection. If it doesn’t, try restarting your console or Steam client.
The patch adds Fall decorations to The Neighborhood, and includes likeness updates for around 80 current NBA players, WNBA players, and historical players. It also adds Statement uniforms and a new Nuggets court, fixes some technical issues across MyCAREER, MyTEAM, and MyLEAGUE/MyGM, and updated the record books with 2020 season results.
Please see below for the full patch notes. You can also find a complete update history for NBA 2K21 here in our Wiki. Add your thoughts on Patch 1.05 for NBA 2K21 Current Gen in the comments below, or join in the discussion here in our Forum.
NBA 2K21 Patch 1.05 Notes
- Fall has come to 2K Beach! Beachgoers will now find Fall themed decorations throughout the Neighborhood!
- We strive for continuous improvements to player likeness and this update brings another set of player likeness and tattoo improvements for nearly 80 current NBA players, WNBA players, and historic NBA players.
- New team Statement uniforms for the ‘20-21 NBA season.
- New Ball Arena court floor for the Denver Nuggets.
- The traveling Big Top event is on its way to 2K Beach! Keep your eyes out for this and some other new tent events in the coming weeks and months!
- Fixed an art issue that was affecting the basketball machines in Jeff’s Arcade.
- Fixed an issue where the Roster Viewer screen in some cases could falsely display F grade rating for attributes.
- Fixed a rare hang that would sometimes happen after certain drills in the Team Practice Facility.
- Fixed an issue in MyCOURT where the player could lose functionality while standing in some specific spots in the living room area.
- Fixed an issue preventing Limited stickers from appearing on cards in the Auction House while Limited is active.
- Limited Time Events will now display a date for events that last multiple days.
- Addressed an issue where the shot clock would not appear on the scorebug during Triple Threat Challenges.
- Fixed an issue where custom badges were not showing up in Triple Threat offline or Triple Threat Challenges.
- The Season Menu will now take you directly to your Season Agendas, unless you’ve leveled up!
- Addressed an issue with some members of the crowd jittering during Triple Threat games.
MyLEAGUE / MyGM
- All of the end of season awards have been updated now with the ’19-20 NBA season and Playoffs having completed.
- Fixed an issue where the left stick and D-pad could lose functionality when viewing badges in the player card screens.
Many more fixes included to improve the overall experience of NBA 2K21 across all game modes.