Patch 1.08 is now available for NBA 2K21 on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. As always, it should come through automatically as long as your PC or console is online. If it doesn’t, try restarting your console or Steam client, or check for updates manually.
The patch adds Lunar New Year decorations to 2K Beach in MyCAREER, and includes the latest player likeness updates. It also adds new songs in 2K Beats, fixes a couple of technical issues, and disables rumble feedback in online play. The PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions have also been prepared for the MyTEAM Unlimited Tournament taking place on February 20th.
You can find the full notes for Patch 1.08 below, and an update history for NBA 2K21 here in our Wiki. Feel free to share any impressions in the comments, as well as join in the discussion here in our NBA 2K21 Forum.
NBA 2K21 Patch 1.08 Notes
- Come celebrate the Lunar New Year at 2K Beach with new seasonal decorations.
- Updated another set of player likeness for current NBA players.
- Updated soundtrack in 2K Beats.
- Disabled controller rumble for online play.
- The traveling Big Top has arrived at 2K Beach. Keep your eyes out in the coming weeks.
- Addressed a rare hang that could occur when starting a multiplayer match with a specific type of lineup
- Various other stability and performance issues have been addressed to further improve the overall experience
- Various non-gameplay updates in preparation for the MyTEAM Unlimited $250,000 Tournament on February 20th*. Watch games live with 2KStreamcast during the Tournament!
* Excluding PC, Nintendo Switch and Google Stadia