Patch 1.09 is now available for NBA 2K21 Current Gen! As of this post, it’s come through on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. If it hasn’t downloaded for you, try restarting your console, or checking for updates manually. The patch should be available on PC soon. When it does come through, you might need to restart your Steam client if it doesn’t download automatically.
The patch addresses a few issues in MyTEAM, including Dark Matter cards not displaying their Overall Ratings. New player likenesses have also been included, and the decorations for 2K Beach in MyCAREER have been updated as well.
See below for the full release notes for Patch 1.09, or find them here in our NBA 2K21 Current Gen update history. Feel free to add your thoughts in the comments below, as well as join in the discussion here in the Forum.
March 15th Update: The patch is now available for PC as well.
NBA 2K21 Patch 1.09 Notes
- 2K Foundation Inspired court at 2K Beach along with new seasonal decorations.
- Updated another set of player likenesses for current NBA players.
- Addressed a rare issue with Dark Matter player cards not displaying the player reveal during pack openings
- Addressed an audio issue with Dark Matter card animations
- Addressed a name display issue for some playbook cards
- Additional various preparations for upcoming additions to MyTEAM