Patch 1.4 is now available for the Current Gen version of NBA 2K22. As always, it should come through automatically as long as your PC, PlayStation 4, or Xbox One is online. If it doesn’t, try restarting your console or Steam client, or checking for updates manually. The following patch notes have been released:
- Continued stability and performance improvements have been made to enhance the overall experience.
- You now have the ability to obtain Skill Boosts directly from your in-game phone no matter where you are on the Cruise Ship.
- Perfect Release SFX now have descriptive names to make equipping them a more simplified process.
- Zoom adjustments to the Broadcast camera, based on community feedback.
- Addressed an issue where the user would sometimes appear over the ocean when accepting an invite to the Cruise Ship.
- Slightly increased the ball drop speed in MyTEAM.
I’ve added the notes for Patch 1.4 to the NBA 2K22 Current Gen update history in our Wiki, and also corrected the version numbers; as with the Next Gen version, it appears that 2K are using slightly different numbers this year. Feel free to post your impressions of the latest title update in the comments below, as well as join in the discussion here in the NLSC Forum!