Yes, the preview season for NBA Live 15 is upon us, but we won’t be getting our hands on the game until October 7th…or at least a couple of days later, if you’re like me and live outside North America. In the meantime, if you haven’t given NBA Live 14 a look yet and would like to try out the full version at absolutely no cost, we have two copies of the game to give away: one for PlayStation 4, and one for Xbox One.
To enter, all you need to do is post a comment on this very article, and in no more than 50 words, tell us about your favourite experience with the NBA Live series, as well as your console of choice. To post a comment, you’ll need to register an NLSC Forum account (if you don’t already have one). I’ll be picking the two best answers and naming two winners: one for PlayStation 4, and one for Xbox One.
For further terms and conditions, please see below. The giveaway closes July 1st at 12:01 AM US EDT, so get your entries in ASAP, and good luck!
Terms & Conditions
- There is no entry fee, and no purchase is necessary to enter the giveaway.
- Participants must register an NLSC Forum account to enter the giveaway.
- The giveaway is not open to members of NLSC Staff.
- To submit a valid entry into the giveaway, participants must submit a story (no longer than 50 words) about their favourite experience with the NBA Live series, as a comment on the NBA Live 14 Giveaway news post. They must also specify which prize they want (see below).
- There are two (2) prizes: one (1) copy of NBA Live 14 for the PlayStation 4, and one (1) copy of NBA Live 14 for the Xbox One. Two (2) winners will be chosen.
- No alternatives (cash or otherwise) to the prizes will be offered, and the prizes are not transferable.
- Limit one prize and one entry per participant.
- The closing date for the giveaway is July 1st 2014, at 12:01 US EDT. No entries received after this time will be valid.
- The two winners will be the eligible participants who provide the best response, as judged by Andrew.
- All decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be contacted via email and their NLSC Forum usernames will be published on the NLSC main page and in the NLSC Forum on July 2nd 2014, following their selection.
- Winners must supply postal details to Andrew within seven (7) days of being contacted. Should a winner fail to provide their details within this time period, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize and select a replacement winner.
- No personal details/real names will be published on the site, nor will they be sold or provided to a third party. All participants are responsible for any personal details that they make public in their NLSC Forum user profiles.
- All efforts will be made to deliver prizes as quickly as possible. However, the NLSC will not be held responsible for any delays related to the postal service.
- By entering this competition, a participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.