With the 2018 NBA season tipping off today, EA Sports has pushed through Patch 1.05 for NBA Live 18. As always, the latest update will be downloaded automatically as long as your PlayStation 4 or Xbox One has an active Internet connection. If you encounter any issues with the patch not showing up, try restarting your console. The following patch notes have been released:
- Tuned Slider impact for shot contest
- Tuned Slider impact for off-dribble shooting
- Restricted some on-the-run Dribble Moves for lower skilled players
- Added new pre-game lobby in the League
- Goals are now available in Pause Menu in the League
- Fixed exploit where you could complete goals and gain stats when simming games in the League
- New First Take videos are now seen in the League near the All-Star game and Playoffs
- Updated signings and draft pick trades to match the NBA.
- Tuned Playoff simulation
- Adjusted wording of various goals.
- Updated Commentary
- Fixed commentary for overtime games
- Minor bug fixes
General stability improvements
Feel free to discuss the new patch in the comments section below, as well as in this topic in the NBA Live 18 section of the Forum. A full update history for NBA Live 18 can also be found here in our Wiki.