A new patch (1.07) has come through for NBA Live 18. It will be downloaded automatically as long as your PlayStation 4 or Xbox One is connected to the Internet; if it’s not showing up, try restarting your console.
Patch 1.07 is a substantial content update, as it not only provides an overdue roster update, but also adds a 3v3 option to Live Run. 3v3 had previously been teased by the official social media accounts, and was more or less officially confirmed yesterday.
The latest rosters are accurate as of November 15th. While this date is obviously a week behind, no significant transactions have occurred since then, so the rosters should be more or less accurate. A handful of incorrect jersey numbers have also been corrected.
Other key issues addressed by Patch 1.07 include problems with Carmelo Anthony’s jumpshot not unlocking, Reward Crates forcing players to exit online lobbies, and disconnections while navigating The One Store. The patch notes, which you can check out below in their entirety, also mention the usual “general stability fixes and improvements”.
As always, feel free to discuss the latest patch in the comments section below, as well as in this topic in the NBA Live 18 section of our Forum. You can also find a full update history for NBA Live 18 here in our Wiki.
NBA Live 18 Patch 1.07 Notes
3v3 Live Run
- Live Run can now be played 3v3 or 5v5.
- Players can now search for a public or create a private 3v3 Live Run match
Reward Crate Bug Fixes
- Fixed issue where players would experience slow down navigating the menus with The One (Xbox)
- Fixed issue where players would be disconnected from the EA Servers when navigating into The One Store.
- Fixed issue where players would get a Reward Crate with 250 RP while in a lobby, resulting in the player being forced to leave the lobby.
Create a Player
- Fixed an issue in which Carmelo Anthony’s Jumpshot was not unlocking for Created Players with a 79 Shot Off Dribble
- Fixed an issue where all of a player’s objectives would be reset after restarting a match within Pro-Am Tour.
- Fixed Lonzo Ball not using his signature jumpshot in LUT games.
- Updated Roster Transactions thru 11/15
- Updated player jersey numbers thru 11/15
- Made general stability fixes and improvements