Patch 1.11 has been released for NBA Live 18. The update will come through automatically as long as your PlayStation 4 or Xbox One is connected to the Internet. If you encounter any difficulties, try restarting your console.
The patch includes rosters updated as of the trade deadline, as well as the 2018 All-Star jerseys and court. As with the All-Star art updates for NBA 2K18, all of the players are wearing unique jerseys with their respective team logos, as the members of Team LeBron and Team Stephen will be doing in this year’s All-Star Game. The teams will still be referred to as the East and West All-Stars, to avoid inaccuracies in Franchise mode. All-Star content has also been added to NBA Live 18 Ultimate Team.
Several gameplay tweaks have also been made in Patch 1.11. Inside shots have been tuned for a lower success rate on contested attempts, anklebreakers have been adjusted, and various changes have been made to Playstyles and Traits. New faces have also come through for several players, including LeBron James, Kyrie Irving, and Lonzo Ball. All in all, it’s quite a substantial update.
Please see below for the full patch notes; you can also find a complete update history here in our Wiki. Feel free to add your thoughts in the comments below, as well as in this topic in the NBA Live 18 section of the NLSC Forum.
NBA Live 18 Patch 1.11 Notes
Inside Shot Tuning
- Tuned the distance of what makes a shot “contested” near the rim. End result is a reduced success rate for contested shots at the rim.
- Fixed an issue where a second off ball defender could get their ankles broken. Also, reduced the chance of anklebreakers for the onball defender.
Reduced by 1, Max Bonus Increased, and scale was adjusted to allow a more beneficial boost on your first stack
- Break it Down (Slasher)
- Give & Take (Point Shooter)
- Hot in the Post (Post Anchor)
- Board and Fire (Stretch Big)
- 3&D (Backcourt Defender)
- Playmaker Sig Ability adjustment
- Increased your ability to score (with sig ability)
- Slight increase to your ability to boost a teammate with your pass
- Two Way Impact (Hybrid Wing)
- Increased Bonuses
Gameplay Trait Improvements
- Quick Recovery was fixed, all forms of ankle breakers in both dribble moves should no longer play on you if the trait is equipped
- Catch & Shoot Bonus reduced
- Corner Three Bonus Increased
- Early Release Bonus Increased
- Late Release Bonus Increased
Skill Trait Improvements
Set Base Skill Scale for Bronze/Silver/Gold traits from a 72/74/80 rating to a 72/76/82 rating
- Offensive Rebound
- All-Star Court
- All-Star Jerseys
- All-Star Teams
- Teams still referred to as East and West instead of Team Stephen and Team LeBron due to design call to keep Franchise Mode from displaying wildly inaccurate team names
- Number of smaller bug fixes.
Trade Deadline Roster Update
- Cavs Cleaning House
- IT to Lakers
- Wade back to Miami
- Mirotic to Pelicans
- Payton to Suns
- All-Star Content based on 2018 All-Stars
- New All-Star Items for all All-Stars with Ratings Boosted
- New All-Star Fantasy Challenges to reward users
- BOGO Gold Packs
- Coinciding with EA Sports Sale and New Users