For NBA Live 19, we’re introducing a brand-new feature called The One Court. Your One Court sits at the center of your NBA Live experience and allows players to express themselves in a whole new way. With a full suite of customization options, users can create something truly unique.
Some of the key features include…
- Choose a location for your court from over 1000 real cities from around the world (with more to be added).
- Select from a preset Theme, or individually customise all the colours of the lines, paint, and other court textures.
- Pick different floor materials, from hardwood to polished concrete to asphalt.
- Add full court designs, with a variety of options available right away. Floor paint options are also available.
- Logos can be placed at five different locations. There are many to choose from, including a selection of retro NBA team logos.
- All equipment from the basket to the ball can be customised.
- Your One Court can be used for drills, shootarounds, and scrimmages, as well as private online games with friends.
Check out the article for more details. You can also find various screenshots of the customisation features below, as well as in our NBA Live 19 Screenshots gallery. There’s no word on whether the custom logos will also be available in Ultimate Team, but hopefully, that will be the case. We’ll certainly post more information as it becomes available, but for now, feel free to add your thoughts in the comments below, as well as in this topic in the NBA Live 19 section of the NLSC Forum.