A significant patch (1.14) has come through for NBA Live 19 today. As always, it will be downloaded automatically as long as your PlayStation 4 or Xbox One is online. If you encounter any difficulties, try restarting your console, or checking for the update manually.
The latest patch includes the usual roster updates and corrections, as well as new content for The One Store. It also prepares the game for solo LIVE Events and LIVE Events with custom rules from Court Battles, both of which are coming soon.
Gameplay has also be tuned, while matchmaking and desync issues have been addressed. Passing animation logic has also been adjusted, various patches have been added to uniforms, spacing has been fixed on #11 jerseys, and a few clipping issues have been resolved. New commentary, LIVE Events players, and player hairstyles have also been added.
Please see below for the full patch notes. You can also find that information in the NBA Live 19 update history in our Wiki. As always, feel free to share your thoughts in the comments section below, as well as join in the discussion here in the NBA Live 19 section of the Forum.
NBA Live 19 Patch 1.14 Notes
Some Solo Live Events Arriving Soon and New Live Event Rules
- Go into Live Events playing with other AI players or invite your friends
- We have a bunch of new game rules brought over from Court Battles that we will be incorporating into our Live Event programming
- Lots of work this past month to improve the matchmaking experience
- Functionality to merge lobbies that have groups of players that are awaiting to fill when going public
- 1200 New Samples
- Content Refresh/Updates to Play by Play
- Intensity Tuning for more high intensity moments
- Trait Tuning/Balance updates
- Online Stability (desync fix)
- Passing Animation selection Logic Improvements (passes from the post will respect player facing better – address cases where player was looking in the opposite direction of the pass target)
- New CANVAS artist series courts: Lourdes Villagomez, Pantone
- New players added for Live Events “Creator Challenges”: Nigel Sylvester, Terrell Owens, Marcelas Howard
- Updates to courts: Portland Trailblazers, Indiana Fever, Philadelphia 76ers, Milwaukee Bucks
- Updates to NBA uniforms: Memorial patch added to Trailblazers, Denver Nuggets sponsor patch fixed, Lakers number size fixed, Phoenix Suns sponsor patch added & statement shorts fixed, Color of numbers on LA Clippers icon jersey fixed
- Player head updates
- Fixes to BAPE x Mitchell & Ness jersey materials, fixed Mitchell & Ness gold jerseys appearance
- Fixed jersey #11 spacing and appearance
- Clipping issues fixed with ankle braces and socks
- Fixed issues with various shoe models not appearing properly in-game: Kyrie models, KD8, LeBron XII Elite
- Hairstyle updates: Panther braids added, Jheri Curl style fixed, Curly Short Sides fixed
- Jerseys can now fit longer last names on back
- Fixed appearance of hoodie drawstrings
Rosters, jersey numbers, and player ratings have also been updated (Details here).