Patch 1.15 is out now for NBA Live 19! As always, the latest update should come through automatically as long as your PlayStation 4 or Xbox One is online. If you do run into any difficulties, try restarting your console, or checking for the update manually.
The new patch includes the recently unveiled City uniforms, which are available in Play Now, Franchise, and The League. Gameplay has also been tuned, specifically the impact of contested shots. A couple of technical issues have been addressed, and new functionality that allows users to skip examining items when opening rewards has also been added.
Please see below for the full patch notes. I’ve also added them to the update history for NBA Live 19 over in our Wiki. Feel free to share your impressions in the comments section below, as well as join in the conversation here in our NBA Live 19 Forum.
NBA Live 19 Patch 1.15 Notes
- Defenders who are behind the ball carrier and not actively contesting during layup attempts will no longer affect the percentage of the shot
- Fixed an issue in which defenders (in switch situations) wouldn’t affect the shot percentages when contesting during jump shots and layups. All defenders holding contest near a shooter, and in front of the shooter, will impact the shot
- Fixed mentality trait and Icon Ability issues that cause the wrong players go to hot or cold
- NBA Players should now play celebrations we would expect them to perform.
ART & THE ONE STORE UPDATE
- Nike City Edition Jerseys are now available in Play Now, Franchise & The League
- Court Battles reward player update
- Fixed a crash issue within online play
- Notifying users, they are Host in Live Run
- Adjusted reward tuning for XP regarding Live Run 3v3, 5v5, and world tour
- Users can now choose to skip examining items when opening rewards (You can still optionally examine the items with X/Square)