NBA Live 19 Patch 1.16 is now available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. As always, it will come through automatically as long as your console has an active Internet connection. If you encounter any issues, try restarting your console, or checking for the update manually.
The latest update adds the newly unveiled Earned jerseys to all 5v5 modes. 3v3 now has 15 points as the win condition, and hitting Level 100 will allow you to start a new player at Level 50. Reward tiers for Court Battles have also been adjusted (with a new fourth tier added), new rosters and audio have been pushed through, and some gameplay tweaks have been made.
Please see below for the full release notes for NBA Live 19 Patch 1.16. You can also find a complete update history for NBA Live 19 over in our Wiki. Feel free to share your impressions of the patch in the comments section below, as well as join in the discussion here in the NLSC Forum.
NBA Live 19 Patch 1.16 Notes
- 3v3 Score to Win set to 15 Points
- Users with a Level 100 Created Player will now be able to start their second Created Player at Level 50
- Earned Edition Jerseys added to 5v5 Game Modes
- Tuned momentum jump shots to still have Green releases available to players who should be able to shoot at higher percentages while moving forward or laterally in either direction. Green releases will not be available if these players are sprinting.
- Tuned ball carrier fatigue to drain slower when a player is out of short term stamina and faster when short term stamina is full. This will help balance the rate that fatigue is applied and not over-penalizing a player who is already drained.
- Tuned variables that impact shot percentages for shots around the rim. Inside Shots and Layups will now better-factor openness vs. being contested. More open shots by players capable of finishing will go in and shots that should have been impacted by defense will result in misses.
- New Speech: Commentary reactions to Ankle breakers to add some additional excitement to NBA / WNBA broadcast.
- Banter logic improvements (e.g., Jimmy Butler no longer being referenced as though he’s still on the Timberwolves)
- Bug fixes for cameras where the players would be off-screen during an inbound after a violation.
- Bug fixes for Crowd not reacting appropriately at the end of timed pro-am games.
Restructured Reward Tiers in Court Battles for owned courts and added a 4th Tier.
- Tier 1: Own 2 Courts
- Tier 2: Reduced from Owning 5 Courts to 4 Courts
- Tier 3: Reduced from Owning 10 Courts to 7 Courts
- Tier 4: Own 12 Courts
Added all Court Rules to The One Store to purchase for 100 RP Each.
Rosters have also been updated (further details here).