NBA Live 19 has received a new patch (1.19), as well as a content update. The patch should come through automatically as long as your PlayStation 4 or Xbox One has an active Internet connection, while the content update will be downloaded upon starting the game.
With the All-Star teams finalised and the trade deadline behind us, the NBA Live 19 development team has been quick to get out a roster update. Likeness updates have also been included in Patch 1.19, with new face scans for a couple of players, and hair and tattoo updates for others. Player accessories and shoes have been corrected, and new gear is now available in The One Store.
The patch also features some gameplay tuning. Steals have been toned down, while elite shooters have been nerfed slightly. See below for the full patch notes, or check out the update history for NBA Live 19 over in our Wiki. As always, feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below, as well as in this topic in our Forum.
NBA Live 19 Patch 1.19 Notes
- Tuning applied to Steals to reduce the amount of successful steal attempts by users
- Tuning applied to traits to address player feedback for shooters being too powerful. Top end shooters with traits applied should see a slightly reduced shot percentage.
Player Likeness updates:
NBA players updated
- Tattoo updates: LeBron James, Anthony Davis, John Wall
- Facial Hair updates: Klay Thompson, Stephen Curry, Kyrie Irving, Kawhi Leonard
- Hair style updates: Klay Thompson, Kawhi Leonard
- Face scans: Allonzo Trier & Boban Marjanovic.
WNBA players updated
- Facial likeness updates: Sky Diggins, Kelsey Plum
Shoes, Court Battles players, the latest transactions, and new The One Store items have also been added. More details here.